Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
22 March, 10:19
No matter how many times you hear someone say these things, when it's from the heart you can't help but stop and listen to every word they have to say. It's kind of like what happens when a funeral procession passes by on the road. Out of respect you pull over and stop while the dead passes by. This woman has paid a price, and you can hear it. Like you and I, all the 'right things' are dying in her life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 March, 12:07
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Every word she says I have thought. The longing for truth, the loneliness, the anguish of knowing weโ€™ve all been lied to and the fact that we are all so spread out. I yearn for the day we will have the opportunity to be in the same room and know personally what we each have gone thru on this journey. No one knows us like we know each other. And the spiritual component she speaks of is so true for me. I feel God is using this opportunity to build me up for when Iโ€™ll be really needed. I pray I measure up. Can anyone else relate? Silly question for this audience I know but I need to know Iโ€™m not alone. God bless each and every one of you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
You are definitely not alone. For years now I have been a joke to my family when I tell them about White Hats, Q and this movement. One day, hopefully soon, they will come to realize I wasn't a joke. Nothing about this is a joke. People are dying for this "joke". Kids have been dying since forever. Military has died for this "joke". That day is coming.
02:34 PM - Mar 23, 2024
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mamaface in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 March, 02:37
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Thank you Barbara. You arenโ€™t alone either my friend โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™