Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
22 March, 10:19
No matter how many times you hear someone say these things, when it's from the heart you can't help but stop and listen to every word they have to say. It's kind of like what happens when a funeral procession passes by on the road. Out of respect you pull over and stop while the dead passes by. This woman has paid a price, and you can hear it. Like you and I, all the 'right things' are dying in her life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
One more time: there are a bunch of us who feel alone and separated from the others who aren't awake to the realities of this world. I sometimes wonder if we aren't being tempered, "put through the fire" to purify us for what our role will be when this so-called conspiracy blows wide open. Maybe some of the people you run into or are in your circle of acquaintances are like you but won't open up to it because of the backlash they received when they tried telling others about the reality of our world. I know I won't do it anymore. I'm sure I have brain damage by now from running into all the 'brick walls' (woke people) I encountered the last few years. I finally decided that some people you just can't reach. They'll find out eventually and that's when you'll step in. Keep in touch with those of us on this forum that are like minded. Thank God for this forum. Chin up. We're almost there.
07:19 PM - Mar 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by mamaface in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Barbara Kuechler, click on at the bottom under it