Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
22 March, 10:19
No matter how many times you hear someone say these things, when it's from the heart you can't help but stop and listen to every word they have to say. It's kind of like what happens when a funeral procession passes by on the road. Out of respect you pull over and stop while the dead passes by. This woman has paid a price, and you can hear it. Like you and I, all the 'right things' are dying in her life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
23 March, 01:31
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Does anyone else feel like I do, that when I click on the Anonup button, I'm entering a room where these things are eased up a bit, and I'm walking into a room full of friends who don't judge. Sometimes it gets me through the day. Thanks to all of you. God Bless you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
absolutely. i have found so many friends of like kind in the past few years of which i have no idea their name or what they look like, dont care. we are one.. that is all that counts. i love you all
12:18 AM - Mar 25, 2024
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it