Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
22 March, 10:19
No matter how many times you hear someone say these things, when it's from the heart you can't help but stop and listen to every word they have to say. It's kind of like what happens when a funeral procession passes by on the road. Out of respect you pull over and stop while the dead passes by. This woman has paid a price, and you can hear it. Like you and I, all the 'right things' are dying in her life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I can relate to everything she said. I have thought her thoughts, I have questioned as she has questioned. I have felt isolated as she has felt isolated. The more I know, the more I crave the truth. I am done, I just want to know all of it! I am truly going on faith now bc, at this point, there are so many lies out there and so many untrustworthy people that it’s hard to deduce the truth. You MUST use discernment to gather those threads together.

It does feel like we have been sparsely sprinkled around and there are very few of us that are fortunate enough to have friends and family, in our inner circle, to discuss what we know. Thankful for the frens I have met here on AU. Checking in here has made me feel ALMOST normal. 😊
12:08 PM - Mar 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 March, 12:17
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
We are in sync Truth Seeker. I think all on AU are. What I gift from God that we have each other and this outlet to express our feelings and to know we aren’t alone. It means so much and has literally saved me from utter despair.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 March, 11:13
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
❤️