Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What do you think the breaking point will be when Americans rise up and say ENOUGH?

1. The illegals being activated to attack nation wide?
2. A Bank collapse
3. Nuke Scare event
4. Another bioweapon
5. Attacks disguised as weather events
OR will it take:
6. All of the above at once

What is the "Red Line" for most American's you think?
04:18 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
06 December, 08:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe it's going to continue ramping up and then simultaneously, all hell will break loose, literally. The collateral fallout will be so damaging, searing into humanity's soul, changing the mere fabric of our DNA. No stone left unturned, no life left untouched.

"Seeing is Believing.
Sometimes you can't tell the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
It had to BE THIS WAY.
This is not another 4-year election.
GOD WINS."
Q

The 'Dark Night of the Soul'
will not be a choice, but a force to be reckoned with ...
Prepare and pray, God Bless

BIBLICAL times indeed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 December, 04:12
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Nana would agree, but we also must continue to manifest that we WIN that Dark Night of the Soul and see the amazing world we create after as tho we have already achieved it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
06 December, 02:29
If those who have been lying to the public over the years were forced to go on TV and tell the truth... let's start with Fauci, and what the vaccines actually do.

Those the most asleep are addicted to the TV, whatever the news tells them they believe. They idolized Fauci, Gates.. really the list goes on and on, the idols have to fall with telling the truth. Too bad there isn't a truth pill, one pill and they can't tell a lie!

Really don't think they will wake up without a sharp slap to the face.

A normie friend fully jabbed asked his doctor why he got turbo cancer, doctor told him it was from being exposed to asbestos while in Viet Nam. He believes his doctor after all doctor's an expert.

Some people are not able to connect the dots.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
06 December, 12:34
Money, the fear of losing it or appearance it is gone, that induces fear, fight or flight. Loosing control of your money or assets . Fear about a virus does not work for those willing to comply and the ones that dont are awake. Threat of war , violence on your street, again they may have fear and wont want to come out of their house, but the baddies might join in, good time for military to pick em up. I dont know what will transpire, just with it would then the sooner it will blossum into Anonland:).

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
06 December, 12:14
or how about something beautiful and uniting - like a sky event that we SEE and that brings in a frequency - a return of God's (Universe/Creator) energies - something that ALL can see and feel and enable us ALL to remember who we really are again.

we've had enough trauma. enough scare events. enough forced poverty and wars and psyops and movie scenes. Love is the ultimate Uniter - separates the real humans from the rest.

06 December, 12:22
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
That would certainly be my choice as well and I do believe that Earth has moved into an area of space that has changed Earth's frequency to aid in doing just that, but I think first we have to bring these evils to justice. I feel like most or all of the reptilians and other bad ETs have already been removed.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
06 December, 12:29
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I hope it's something like this. I often wonder if we're already living the scare event. "Had to be this way" to show people a glimpse of what life would have been like. A horrible, no-good, really bad remake of A Wonderful Life. 🎥
VK said it will be anti-climactic for anons, boring even.
I don't think the WH will do anything to incite panic and chaos.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 December, 10:44
Does rising up and saying enough mean we hit
the streets and head to the Capitols, Newsrooms,
Deepstate lairs, etc.--would take 10X's choice No.6 to move people, then Gov. lethal force ends
it quick..imo, people percieve nobody has our back

05 December, 11:33
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Not sure what form it will take. Juan says they will come to us we wont have to go to capitals and we will most likely lose 12 to 14 large cities to the violence.
My guess would be that means before the military steps in.
There must either be an invasion or nuke scare event for the military with the football to take over is what some are saying.

Not promoting violent protests, but expecting the violence to come to us and have to defend against it in some places for a bit perhaps.

#1 RULE in neighborhood protection programs>>>
DON'T SHOOT NANAS😁

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 December, 10:44
2 but..i also think taking away their access to food and water. no fuel, no food, no job...the world stops....then EVERYONE will take notice.

Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
05 December, 10:11
6 most def

05 December, 11:36
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
As in the book of Job.
All at once is more satan's MO>

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 December, 09:59
ALL

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
05 December, 09:55
I think it's spiritual.
The Lord must move them.
He's deluding and beguiling them...

05 December, 11:39
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
God is in charge of the entire plan imo.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
05 December, 09:33
loss of money, when it personally affects them

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 December, 09:40
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Exactly!
When people can't access their money any longer. A rude awakening people will not be able to ignore.

05 December, 11:40
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
That is the thing, many have not been affected personally yet.
Hell the ones that have suffered the most are the ones that have been awake the longest in many cases.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
05 December, 09:06
Only when it's personnel, money, lost of family to crime/war or pharma betrayal .
So sad!

05 December, 11:42
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
One day it will be about service to others, but I fear that is a ways out.

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
05 December, 09:02
I'm in Canada, but everyone I converse with on both side of the border is already yelling ENOUGH! Enough already. We were ready six months ago.

05 December, 11:47
In response Searcher 67! to her Publication
My Canadian fren says that Canada is already way way worse than America.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 December, 08:50
401K’s up in smoke?

05 December, 11:48
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
That is what I hear, but idk.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
05 December, 07:17
2 or more at once. Some people haven't been 'affected' yet

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 December, 07:15
I would go with None of the Above. I think good old fashion truth from Men in Uniform with honor and loyalty in their hearts.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 December, 09:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Agree. Those I know still asleep are voting Biden, they don’t see it because their news isn’t telling them to do anything. News is still telling them Trump is guilty and going to prison. Orange man bad. My parents think we are at war because Trump was insurrectionist. I’m thinking the military with CNN and MSNBC telling them truths together at same time. So brainwashed. They think I’m mentally ill, domestic terrorist for supporting Trump.

arba happihr @arba
05 December, 07:15
Money!
No money no food ,fuel, power
Better have candles.
Poor and old people will do best
in that situation imo

06 December, 12:10
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Country folk will survive.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
05 December, 06:53
I think money - it's the equalizer. People don't speak up, or more importantly, stand up, because they're protecting paycheck and pension (or at least they believe they are). Many people didn't speak out during the covid lockdowns for this reason. They saw what was happening to small businesses and those that spoke out. I know university professors that are just trying to get to retirement so they get their pensions. Then there are those that say nothing because their ability to access their pension is based on their continued silence.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 December, 07:17
In response Mary Lennox to her Publication
Then there are some of us who got screwed out of pensions after working most of their lives for the man who couldn't care less.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
05 December, 06:36
Hunger

None None @MUDD
05 December, 06:35
No more dollars and then they will care...that is all they care about...

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

06 December, 12:15
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
No one here that Nana knows is pushing violence of any kind.

But there will be violence most likely soon to a much larger degree than we have seen before because Team Evil knows they are losing and the have imported all these illegals for just that purpose.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 December, 12:18 (E)
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Yes Kathy Jean. It would be inhumane. Q repeatedly said you and your families are safe. There will be a scare event but it won’t be real. People forget the Lord is in charge pf every moment in every life with no time out. God is always on duty, always taking care of His children. I thank Him daily for the Peace He has granted. No one knows anything really about what’s going to happen. I practice not attaching to anyone’s ideas of the near future. 🙏😇

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 December, 06:30
I believe #2 , people will go nuts not being able to support their families.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 December, 06:25
My personal breaking point would not be any of those things. It will be if another presidential election is stolen. Then I pull the pin.
As far as "most" Americans is concerned, it is possible that the brainwashing has gone too far. They would watch their world collapse while wailing and wringing their hands.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
05 December, 05:59
I wonder about this often. Other countries are uprising; Americans just change the channel. Maybe because we had it so good for so long we are deeply lulled into a coma. Any one of those points should be the catalyst but God knows what will work. Pray

05 December, 06:40
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
I truly feel like the White Hats made deals with the militias in America before the Q posts ever started waking up people.

connie wright @cowri
05 December, 07:21
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
They have listed us as TERRORIST...if we stand up & do something they will throw us in prisons forever (look what they are doing to PDJT) If we had more people awake - they can't arrest us all..they want us to start a civil war-it would be bloody-We are Armed - not afraid to use our guns - timing -

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
05 December, 05:23
The Unthinkable Polycrisis - YouTube

In this edition of Dave Vs. The MSM, Dr. Dave takes a look at what some have come to call "the unthinkable polycrisis". That is to say that events may be eit...

Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
05 December, 05:04
It's pretty much going to be a collaboration of soul crushing events that breaks the foundations of indoctrination ... Only when the inevitable demise is apparent will the sleepers awaken. For some it will be too much, for most it will eventually be liberating.

10 December, 11:47
In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication
The movie where the guy says, "Only at the precipice will people change" always comes to mind.

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
05 December, 04:56
Only at the Precipice
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Day The Earth Stood Still - It's only on the brink that people find the will to change - YouTube

"Only at the precipice do we evolve."

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 December, 04:51
I think #2 will do it. You shut down people's access to their money for food, medication, gas it becomes very real. They cannot turn the other way. They must deal with it.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 December, 04:29
I think they need to tell People what the whole truth is. Nothing but the truth.

05 December, 04:45
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I think they will if ppl want to see. I am understanding that all the arrests and trials will be in the public view.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 December, 04:25
dont know myself.
wish i did.
its always the smallest thing the breaks the camels back

05 December, 04:46
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
🙃Little bitty straw

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 December, 04:22
6. > Flood