Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 04:18
What do you think the breaking point will be when Americans rise up and say ENOUGH?

1. The illegals being activated to attack nation wide?
2. A Bank collapse
3. Nuke Scare event
4. Another bioweapon
5. Attacks disguised as weather events
OR will it take:
6. All of the above at once

What is the "Red Line" for most American's you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
05 December, 05:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wonder about this often. Other countries are uprising; Americans just change the channel. Maybe because we had it so good for so long we are deeply lulled into a coma. Any one of those points should be the catalyst but God knows what will work. Pray

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I truly feel like the White Hats made deals with the militias in America before the Q posts ever started waking up people.
06:40 PM - Dec 05, 2023
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 December, 08:37
Sarge on ICONS has hinted at that. He's a member of one group of around 10k members. He said they don't call themselves a militia (😏), they're just a group of patriots consisting of current and former military, ppl holding various positions in fed & state, etc. Once he mentioned they had been told at the start to what amounted to standing down.
He said they're not allowed to release any information they may get on current ops (of course), but must wait for completion & then the go-ahead to tell us. He said there are MANY such groups.

06 December, 04:09
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
My personal opinion is that part of their deal with the White Hats was to be given a seat at the table.
To be helped with running their platforms online and a direct line to Q for instructions.

Just my opinion tho.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 December, 12:13
I think the "behind the scenes deals" - are waay bigger ........ and some presumed to be white hats - weren't.

06 December, 12:19
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Nana would certainly agree there, most likely some we think are Black Hats will turn out to be working for WH team.
Nana would suspect AOC for one.
She has almost single handedly force the Dem party to show their hand WAY BEFORE they wanted to with this Green New Deal and pulled the Dem party into pieces.

Just speculation, altho, VK did post a pic of her in a White Hat and she dresses in White quite often. One of the Congressional meetings she even convinced all the female members of Congress to ALL dress in white that night.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
05 December, 08:31
I never thought of that. Plausible and I hope it's real. "behind every blade of grass....."

05 December, 11:51
Has to be because the ones that Nana knows would have been out in the streets the moment BLM and Antifa started burning and killing and that would not have lasted but about a minute.

They would have mopped up the streets with them so bad there would have been no soy left so yes, I feel sure they made them understand what had to be, and got them to stand down for now, preparing to defend later.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 December, 08:52
"behind every blade of grass" is so true.
I've noticed that men who are interested in g√ns usually collect them and never register them. So the '200 million g√ns' figure is WAY short of the real number 😄