Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 04:18
What do you think the breaking point will be when Americans rise up and say ENOUGH?

1. The illegals being activated to attack nation wide?
2. A Bank collapse
3. Nuke Scare event
4. Another bioweapon
5. Attacks disguised as weather events
OR will it take:
6. All of the above at once

What is the "Red Line" for most American's you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
loss of money, when it personally affects them
09:33 PM - Dec 05, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 11:40
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
That is the thing, many have not been affected personally yet.
Hell the ones that have suffered the most are the ones that have been awake the longest in many cases.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 December, 11:50
Absolutely

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
05 December, 11:50
I have a sister in law...I always think of her and ask myself "what would change her opinion?" She is quite the MN liberal, feminist, "college educated and only has college educated friends" - is in denial about everything cause "inflation is normal" and she loves to send me articles on white privilege. Yet, she is pampered - my brother gives her a good life, they travel a lot and stay in upscale places...Now, if she wasn't able to do all the nice things she does because the money is gone - THEN I believe she would open her eyes.

I love my sister in law, I feel sorry for her because she's all kinds of backwards, but she hasn't been "affected" in anyway ... and until she is, when she's been made uncomfortable - then I believe there will be a change of heart.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 December, 09:40
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Exactly!
When people can't access their money any longer. A rude awakening people will not be able to ignore.