Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 04:18
What do you think the breaking point will be when Americans rise up and say ENOUGH?

1. The illegals being activated to attack nation wide?
2. A Bank collapse
3. Nuke Scare event
4. Another bioweapon
5. Attacks disguised as weather events
OR will it take:
6. All of the above at once

What is the "Red Line" for most American's you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
06 December, 12:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
or how about something beautiful and uniting - like a sky event that we SEE and that brings in a frequency - a return of God's (Universe/Creator) energies - something that ALL can see and feel and enable us ALL to remember who we really are again.

we've had enough trauma. enough scare events. enough forced poverty and wars and psyops and movie scenes. Love is the ultimate Uniter - separates the real humans from the rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lennox @Veritable
I hope it's something like this. I often wonder if we're already living the scare event. "Had to be this way" to show people a glimpse of what life would have been like. A horrible, no-good, really bad remake of A Wonderful Life. 🎥
VK said it will be anti-climactic for anons, boring even.
I don't think the WH will do anything to incite panic and chaos.
12:29 AM - Dec 06, 2023
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Veritable in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Lennox, click on at the bottom under it