Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 04:18
What do you think the breaking point will be when Americans rise up and say ENOUGH?

1. The illegals being activated to attack nation wide?
2. A Bank collapse
3. Nuke Scare event
4. Another bioweapon
5. Attacks disguised as weather events
OR will it take:
6. All of the above at once

What is the "Red Line" for most American's you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
05 December, 05:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wonder about this often. Other countries are uprising; Americans just change the channel. Maybe because we had it so good for so long we are deeply lulled into a coma. Any one of those points should be the catalyst but God knows what will work. Pray

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
They have listed us as TERRORIST...if we stand up & do something they will throw us in prisons forever (look what they are doing to PDJT) If we had more people awake - they can't arrest us all..they want us to start a civil war-it would be bloody-We are Armed - not afraid to use our guns - timing -
07:21 PM - Dec 05, 2023
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
05 December, 08:19
In response connie wright to her Publication
Let me tell you something. American patriots in 1775 didn't whine about being called a terrorist if they stood up. They just STOOD! If we all STAND, there won't be enough jail cells to hold us. Besides, lots of those cells already have inhabitants--if you know what I mean. Be a Patriot. Sass back. Back 'em up.

connie wright @cowri
05 December, 09:54
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Excuse me ......I am a Patriot. I do not wish to argue with you or anyone...I am 72 & I will be there when the Time is right...I was not whining about anything.... I was informing...they want to kill us...no I am not going to sit by & let that happen....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 December, 07:47
In response connie wright to her Publication
CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC>