Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 04:18
What do you think the breaking point will be when Americans rise up and say ENOUGH?

1. The illegals being activated to attack nation wide?
2. A Bank collapse
3. Nuke Scare event
4. Another bioweapon
5. Attacks disguised as weather events
OR will it take:
6. All of the above at once

What is the "Red Line" for most American's you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
I wonder about this often. Other countries are uprising; Americans just change the channel. Maybe because we had it so good for so long we are deeply lulled into a coma. Any one of those points should be the catalyst but God knows what will work. Pray
05:59 PM - Dec 05, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mamaface in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
05 December, 07:21
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
They have listed us as TERRORIST...if we stand up & do something they will throw us in prisons forever (look what they are doing to PDJT) If we had more people awake - they can't arrest us all..they want us to start a civil war-it would be bloody-We are Armed - not afraid to use our guns - timing -

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 December, 07:47
In response connie wright to her Publication
CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC>

05 December, 08:19
In response connie wright to her Publication
Let me tell you something. American patriots in 1775 didn't whine about being called a terrorist if they stood up. They just STOOD! If we all STAND, there won't be enough jail cells to hold us. Besides, lots of those cells already have inhabitants--if you know what I mean. Be a Patriot. Sass back. Back 'em up.

05 December, 06:40
I truly feel like the White Hats made deals with the militias in America before the Q posts ever started waking up people.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 December, 12:13
I think the "behind the scenes deals" - are waay bigger ........ and some presumed to be white hats - weren't.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 December, 08:37
Sarge on ICONS has hinted at that. He's a member of one group of around 10k members. He said they don't call themselves a militia (😏), they're just a group of patriots consisting of current and former military, ppl holding various positions in fed & state, etc. Once he mentioned they had been told at the start to what amounted to standing down.
He said they're not allowed to release any information they may get on current ops (of course), but must wait for completion & then the go-ahead to tell us. He said there are MANY such groups.

05 December, 06:39
The correct time will come I do think, God's timing.

Up until now the percentage of people awake was just not enough.

Up until now if we had all taken to the streets in real protest, we would have ended up in a perpetual civil war until the cabal caused us to kill off enough of each other that they, being in actual numbers a small group, could then swoop in with the UN forces and take us completely over.

They had plans to do this and still have some hope to make it happen.

That is why Obummer set up FEMA comes and bought actual guillotines and millions of cheap coffins we also heard. Idk if real or not but someone posted the actual invoices yrs ago for the guillotines.

05 December, 08:29
I sure hope you're right Angels. Everything always seems to be God's timing. It's interesting that only a portion of the population awakened years ago. Why is that? Who picked those people to wake up? God? What is our purpose if not to wake others? But the others laugh and sneer. I pray they won't be laughing soon enough.

None None @MUDD
05 December, 06:34
The American masses wont move an inch until they take away their dollars. It was known.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 December, 06:21
I’m from the UK but live in the USA and trust me they’re not uprising most of them are DEAD ASLEEP. They will mask up jab when they’re told too.