American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
Who here have actually taken ivermectin? Thinking I need to take it but I'm afraid 😞
12:19 AM - Dec 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 December, 06:15
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
No Fear! Practically impossible to overdose..follow the directions and don’t skimp. Zero side effects. Used multiple x 10 tubes over the past couple years. You got this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 December, 06:10
No worries. Taking it and fenbendazole for two years. Also spread paste on my chest and sinuses after a shower. It has helped clear up skin and breathing issues. It helps to vary between iver and fenben and stop a few days then resume on a random schedule. They say your body and its parasites get wise to the regular influx and that allows the eggs to remain unhatched. Never had any bad reactions but had herxing in the beginning due to die off symptoms. Felt much better after a few days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
03 December, 05:51
I’ve taken it a number of times for anti parasitical, and once when I was coming down with bronchitis. The dosage and days for bronchitis is higher, longer and it was almost gone in two days. I used the injectable, in juice. I’m sure the paste works as well.

Dottie French @DotOn777
03 December, 01:11
Me.
About two years.
1.87 at Tractor Supply,,,I have 4 boxes on hand. I thought I was getting a toothache...one gush the size of a pencil erasure!

All the time, every day...I take Zinc, Quercetin, Magnesium and Vit B6.

I FEEL MAHVELOUS...just do it...you'll seeπŸ‘€

Dottie French @DotOn777
03 December, 07:11
In response Dottie French to her Publication
πŸ”₯P.S. I FORGOT THE MAIN VITAMIN...

AT LEAST 1000MG A DAY!

i APOLOGIZE...YOU MUST INCLUDE VITAMINC EVERY DAY, ESPECIALLY WHEN TAKING IVERMECTIN.

Eileen Eley @ItsMe_E2
03 December, 09:23
Yes, I've taken it. Had no side affects. Why are you afraid? Just curious.

04 December, 06:28
In response Eileen Eley to her Publication
Apprehensive of a side effect especially when I'm as sick as I was I don't want to go to the hospital for anything πŸ™„πŸ€£

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 December, 08:11
I have used the Tractor Supply, horse paste, on toe nail fungus, athletes foot, and an odd dry bit of skin, that was also rather sore, on the side of my nose... all instances were cleared, I reapply periodically if there is a recurrence.

I take a pencil eraser size squirt with water, in fact I am due again today for that. I think it has reduced the symptoms of the flu I started Thanksgiving evening.

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
03 December, 05:31 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It’s also good for Plantars warts and cold sores! I was pretty amazed by the cold sore, it was going to be a bad one, I put the IVM paste on it and the pain went away. It healed amazingly fast and I nevergot that scar that takes forever to go away! I put just small dabs on it, once in the morning, midi day and before bed.

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
03 December, 08:10
Why do you want to take it? There are many great reasons to take it, not just for a parasite cleanse. This is where I got the majority of my info on it, I take it every day, along with Fenben horse paste.

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

04 December, 05:02
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Thank you so much for this link!

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
04 December, 05:23
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Very good channel, I have been following for some time now. Good for everything Ivermectin and Lyme Disease.

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
03 December, 07:48
I've been taking it once a month for 2 years. I take black seed oil and walnut oil daily for the same amount of time. I feel soooo much better!. Good luck!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 December, 07:47
I have.....: )

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
03 December, 07:35
Me..😁

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 December, 07:33
I buy 1.87 grade at Tractor Supply. For me and my horses. Every month I take a pencil eraser size dosage for 5 days. The first time I took it I felt a herxing side aftect. Which is normal. But nothing ever since. Much cheaper than phama. Better grade according to on line Dr's.
I give it to my dog and cats as well once a month.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 December, 07:33
The fear is coming from the other side, exactly where they want you. Deep breath and release. Not a doc, but here's my experience: I have been taking a dose once per month for the last 2 years, no issues. I even accidentally took a triple dose once - I was scared about that, but thankfully nothing happened. I did get the flu once and took a daily dose at that time, no issues.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 December, 06:08
In response The Real Me to her Publication
NO FEAR HERE ONLY BULLSHIT

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 December, 07:28 (E)
I take the gel for 10 days. I just pop a pinky finger tip sized portion in the middle of my tongue and drink down with water. I do 10 days every other month...more regularly if I do not feel well. I have had no health issues.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
03 December, 07:23
Buy the paste, buy 00 celluloid capsules, fill the capsules and that's your dose.

Both my wife and I have been on it for a year, one capsule in the AM and one in the PM.

We eat relatively clean before we started and neither of us experienced bad herxing.

DM me if you want to know more.

And... You can get on Telegram and join the "Dirt Road Discussions" chat - there's 1000's of testimonies and support group there (we're there too).

Eliminate fear, have faith - it's worth the leap.

I love you.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 December, 05:56
A little over a year ago I went on a major cleanse. I fasted and juiced .... then I went hard on the ivermectin- I took the pill form but felt the paste was more effective. The initial cleanse was the hardest - at least for me .... I had to take a few days off from work and was in bed the entire time / and the bathroom.... I continued with fasting and juicing and felt really good after.

My case was extreme.. so don't let it scare you.

We have all been poisoned and we all have parasites - but some have other issues like heavy metals and nano-particals. I was bio-weaponed in 2012/ a targeted individual... so my detox was brutal... people have no idea what some of us have been through - I could literally pull the metal from my skin.

I do believe (know) the chem trails we see in the sky now are healing ones- filled with Organite / Crystalline /HCQ and other healing minerals- this change took place in 2015.

Take magnesium every night / start with 300 mg and work your

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 December, 06:05
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I also drink Turmeric/Ginger - I stopped eating meat 4 years ago and try to stay as clean as possible with food... I could do better but eating 100 percent clean takes time and isn't that easy , especially when working long hours and having to be around TOXIC people (?).

Whatever EVENT is on the horizon - I believe cleansing will make the transition easier. We are receiving our DNA repairs/upgrades- this is why everyone is getting sick - they are purging - so it will happen whether you use the Ivermectin or not - it will just be faster and easier with it ... Good Luck :) This is what is meant by a CLEAN HOUSE / Vessel.

Pink Totter @Totter
03 December, 02:10
I have many times over the last year or so, the regular apple flavored horse paste. Thought it would be something I'd have to choke down but it really isn't that bad, and I can be picky about what I will eat.

I try to take it for 3 or 4 days during a full moon and same with the new moon... worms tend to be more active during a full moon.

Take the amount recommended for your weight, but you don't have to worry about over doing it much... have a friend that took the whole tube at once, he was fine but I wouldn't recommend doing that!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
03 December, 02:09
I haven't taken it internally...but I have the topical spray that I used daily for a couple of weeks which healed up a persistent skin issue on my face when nothing else would...like within a week vs...dealing with it for months like I had been! I just kept using it an extra week to make sure. Definitely made me a believer. No soaps or creams or treatments the doctor had me use worked. I did NOT want to use steroids. p.s. It hasn't come back!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 December, 01:45 (E)
Last year, I got really bad food poisoning, it lasted over a week.

I had an extremely terrible jabbing pain in one little spot my gut.
I took everything I had...
Acidophilus, Echinacea, Elderberry, Zinc, Tumeric, Vitamin C, D3, Lots of Herbs, and after a year, that jab shows up occasionally on the very same spot.

I take 100 billion dose Acidophilus Probiotic daily and I have no issue. But it does reoccur.

I feel I need more healing.

I have for sometime wanted to get Ivermectin because I think I need extra healing help. Where should I get the product. I will purchase it immediately. I think I may have a lingering situation from that bacteria. It goes away and out of nowhere the jab returns in the very same spot, the very same pain.

I rarely eat meat, but if I do, it's organic meat. Everything else is ALL organic. I think the Ivermectin will take care of this lingering situation.

Thank You For Providing Your Information. Ivermectin has been on my mind for a long time.

Pink Totter @Totter
03 December, 02:17
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
You should be able to find the horse paste Ivermectin at any farm supply store... unless states differ at what they are allowed to sell. Look in the horse meds/wormer section, there are a few different types, the horse paste is probably the cheapest and best for taking orally.

There is an injectable ivermectin for swine, we use it here for animals by putting 1cc in a quart of water and lightly misting animals to take care of fleas and ticks. Also a pour on type of ivermectin, you don't want that.

Pink Totter @Totter
03 December, 02:21
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Could this be your gall bladder? I've used lemon juice and olive oil to take care of gall bladder stones.

1 tablespoon of olive oil
squeeze half a lemon into the olive oil, add some water and mix really well. Drink it down on an empty stomach.

The olive oil opens up the ducts in the gall bladder and the lemon juice breaks down the stones.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 December, 12:32
I take the gel. It has worked fine for me. No issues. I gave it to my husband three days straight, once a day. He got over a flu quickly, just recently.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 December, 12:25
For parasite cleansing
I take it one 12 MG once a week for 3 weeks repeat in 90 days
If sick I will take 3 12 MG 3 days in a row have had zero issues with it

memes matter @NoComment
03 December, 06:08
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
,did you have any symptoms before taking it,or did you go ahead Even so?