American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
03 December, 12:19
Who here have actually taken ivermectin? Thinking I need to take it but I'm afraid šŸ˜ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
Why do you want to take it? There are many great reasons to take it, not just for a parasite cleanse. This is where I got the majority of my info on it, I take it every day, along with Fenben horse paste.

https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...
08:10 AM - Dec 03, 2023
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Godwins202 in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
04 December, 05:23
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Very good channel, I have been following for some time now. Good for everything Ivermectin and Lyme Disease.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
04 December, 07:02
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Yeah, the information shared is amazing, Iā€™d be lost without it.

04 December, 05:02
Thank you so much for this link!

04 December, 05:01
Just the bad press on it I guess. I've had a horrible virus tomorrow marking two weeks. Breathing issues, congestion, 0 energy. Today I'm at my best but still tired. When I'm sick like that I'm most afraid of trying anything new šŸ˜”

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
04 December, 07:00
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
I get that. When I got Covid back in 2021 I had the paste on hand but didnā€™t use it until I had the virus for a day or 2. I should have taken it earlier and researched the dosing and all that better, but then got a weird double vision thing and tingly feet and hands after and went to the dr, they sent me to get an mri, I took the IVM again (human tabs ordered offline) and the double vision went away, still had the tingling. Long story short, I was diagnosed with MS, and the IVM info stuff literally dropped in my lap (thank you Jesus) so I started researching the heck out of it, decided to do it and there are things I need to change (diet and habit wise) but Iā€™m good. I have way more energy than the hubby and keep going, I love being in the sun (heat and sun negatively affect people with MS) and the last MRI showed nothing new. Taking a pencil eraser size a day wonā€™t hurt, you can start small and take it 3 days and see how you feel and go from there. Thatā€™s how I started. ā¤ļøšŸ™