American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
03 December, 12:19
Who here have actually taken ivermectin? Thinking I need to take it but I'm afraid 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen Eley @ItsMe_E2
03 December, 09:23
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Yes, I've taken it. Had no side affects. Why are you afraid? Just curious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apprehensive of a side effect especially when I'm as sick as I was I don't want to go to the hospital for anything 🙄🤣
06:28 PM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Eileen Eley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
Eileen Eley @ItsMe_E2
09 December, 11:57
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
All the research I've read states Ivermectin is extremely safe. What have you read? Have you googled side effects? I appreciate asking the community for input. I also recommend doing your own research (if you haven't). You'll feel better about it. Good luck!

09 December, 11:42
In response Eileen Eley to her Publication
I'm afraid much of the information on the internet is hidden. I use duck duck go but even that one I feel hides a lot of search results. So when I do ask about side effects I see a lot of articles from the wrong side of the tracks 🤷🏼‍♀️