American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
03 December, 12:19
Who here have actually taken ivermectin? Thinking I need to take it but I'm afraid 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 December, 05:56
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
A little over a year ago I went on a major cleanse. I fasted and juiced .... then I went hard on the ivermectin- I took the pill form but felt the paste was more effective. The initial cleanse was the hardest - at least for me .... I had to take a few days off from work and was in bed the entire time / and the bathroom.... I continued with fasting and juicing and felt really good after.

My case was extreme.. so don't let it scare you.

We have all been poisoned and we all have parasites - but some have other issues like heavy metals and nano-particals. I was bio-weaponed in 2012/ a targeted individual... so my detox was brutal... people have no idea what some of us have been through - I could literally pull the metal from my skin.

I do believe (know) the chem trails we see in the sky now are healing ones- filled with Organite / Crystalline /HCQ and other healing minerals- this change took place in 2015.

Take magnesium every night / start with 300 mg and work your

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I also drink Turmeric/Ginger - I stopped eating meat 4 years ago and try to stay as clean as possible with food... I could do better but eating 100 percent clean takes time and isn't that easy , especially when working long hours and having to be around TOXIC people (?).

Whatever EVENT is on the horizon - I believe cleansing will make the transition easier. We are receiving our DNA repairs/upgrades- this is why everyone is getting sick - they are purging - so it will happen whether you use the Ivermectin or not - it will just be faster and easier with it ... Good Luck :) This is what is meant by a CLEAN HOUSE / Vessel.
06:05 AM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 December, 06:02
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Thank you for validating the challenging and effective cleansing process. I pray for healing for every immortal soul in these bodies. They promised to attack us at every lever by every means yet we remain and we grow the population. They never won anything.🙏😇

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 December, 05:09
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
They lost long ago - GOD already WON - we are just playing out the LAST DAYS ...unfortunately we have a big clean up ahead and the first place to start is internally. I just wish they would have made it easier - I still have so much more detoxing to do - problem is you need to be homebound to do it.... I am thinking that will be part of why we need another lock-down and the reason why the TOILET PAPER shortage was one BIG COM back in 2020....