American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
03 December, 12:19
Who here have actually taken ivermectin? Thinking I need to take it but I'm afraid 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 December, 01:45 (E)
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Last year, I got really bad food poisoning, it lasted over a week.

I had an extremely terrible jabbing pain in one little spot my gut.
I took everything I had...
Acidophilus, Echinacea, Elderberry, Zinc, Tumeric, Vitamin C, D3, Lots of Herbs, and after a year, that jab shows up occasionally on the very same spot.

I take 100 billion dose Acidophilus Probiotic daily and I have no issue. But it does reoccur.

I feel I need more healing.

I have for sometime wanted to get Ivermectin because I think I need extra healing help. Where should I get the product. I will purchase it immediately. I think I may have a lingering situation from that bacteria. It goes away and out of nowhere the jab returns in the very same spot, the very same pain.

I rarely eat meat, but if I do, it's organic meat. Everything else is ALL organic. I think the Ivermectin will take care of this lingering situation.

Thank You For Providing Your Information. Ivermectin has been on my mind for a long time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
You should be able to find the horse paste Ivermectin at any farm supply store... unless states differ at what they are allowed to sell. Look in the horse meds/wormer section, there are a few different types, the horse paste is probably the cheapest and best for taking orally.

There is an injectable ivermectin for swine, we use it here for animals by putting 1cc in a quart of water and lightly misting animals to take care of fleas and ticks. Also a pour on type of ivermectin, you don't want that.
02:17 AM - Dec 03, 2023
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 December, 02:58
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thank You!