American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
03 December, 12:19
Who here have actually taken ivermectin? Thinking I need to take it but I'm afraid 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I have used the Tractor Supply, horse paste, on toe nail fungus, athletes foot, and an odd dry bit of skin, that was also rather sore, on the side of my nose... all instances were cleared, I reapply periodically if there is a recurrence.

I take a pencil eraser size squirt with water, in fact I am due again today for that. I think it has reduced the symptoms of the flu I started Thanksgiving evening.
08:11 AM - Dec 03, 2023
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
03 December, 05:31 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It’s also good for Plantars warts and cold sores! I was pretty amazed by the cold sore, it was going to be a bad one, I put the IVM paste on it and the pain went away. It healed amazingly fast and I nevergot that scar that takes forever to go away! I put just small dabs on it, once in the morning, midi day and before bed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 December, 05:34
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
I must try that.

Seems many of our ailments are revealing themselves to be parasitical in nature...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 December, 06:16
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
I have had a dark spot on shoulder I am sure cancerous if i went to clinic 😆 I have been using horsepaste and seems like it is working 💪 and I rub it on my face once a week and eat it once a week . Sounds like , I am nothing but a horse eating paste kind of girl 😆