Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
I do believe in the rabies shot! Our pets always had those!

I have had to put down 3 of our fogs in the past year.

Vet was surprised each time that they lived to such old ages. I explained... We never did the shots, only rabies shots!
11:47 AM - Oct 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 October, 02:00
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
My vet has acknowledged that the ONLY shot that is not mRNA now is rabies. Something about the rabies shot is not allowing them to instill that technology.

The flea meds they use are deadly. We don't use those at all anymore. Gave it once to one of my little dogs and she got bald, vet said it couldn't be from the flea med but it happened within a week and never happened before or since. The flea meds are pesticides we are dosing the dogs with at a high enough level to kill fleas that suck the blood, but not high enough to kill the dog outright - but the animals do show signs of poisoning and some more than others.

We don't give ANY vaccines anymore other than rabies, it is legally required and still the 'old kind' that is safe. Once that changes...ergh.

Also, livestock are given mRNA now. Pigs have been getting it since 2019...our meat supply is now no longer safe :( I have livestock that don't have vaxxes...gov will take them at some point if they find out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 October, 02:03
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Interesting and TY for sharing!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 October, 02:41
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
One of our cats went catatonic for hours, listless after one dose of topical flea meds. Stopped giving it to them, never got them jabbed either and they’re 15, country cats, very content. Before moving out here several dogs in our neighborhood passed from cancer. Knew we had to move.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
14 October, 11:26 (E)
100% Agree, they don't need poison either

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
14 October, 10:53
Honestly think the main thing cats and dogs really need is healthy food and anti parasite medicine Deworming Treatments 🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

12 October, 06:24
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
I am sorry to hear about this! God Bless you and your family!!! 💛

arba happihr @arba
12 October, 06:32
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Aloha
I am so sorry to hear this news
So heart breaking. I stand by you
You knew your pet best. My friend had 2 dogs killed by the vets. yep
Veterinarians are corporations like hospitals.
business
So sad.
Sending hugs Aloha

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
12 October, 06:20
That’s exactly what I do, I just get the rabies shot, for my cat. My cats live for 20+ yrs

Jim Cue @1QLight
12 October, 04:48
I have seen multiple vet vids citing the rabies dose for a 4 lb dog is the same for a 100 lb dog (really? zero logic)--sorry Pharma is Pharma in my book--my puppy will never be vax again--discernment IMHO

Sue Withheld @Suebysea
12 October, 06:04
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
I stopped vaxxing my dog when the kennel cough vax GAVE HER KENNEL COUGH and cost 2 rounds of drugs to cure.Vet said oh yea thats common.I thought what?The vx gave you the sickness like wtf game is this anyways.No more vaxxes.Recently they contacted me wanting to give her 7...yes 7...vax all at once for missing them.If you are ok with giving 7 jabs to the tune of $1100 at once to an animal...you aren't doing it to keep them healthy.Nope.Additionally I have a cat with autoimmune disease.She came from a rescue.Those records show that the vet, because she was a roughly 3 year old stray....gave her 3 yrs worth of vaccines in 1 day..hence the autoimmune disease.Vets are like the hospitals...only good for trauma injuries and stitches otherwise stay away.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
14 October, 11:18
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
this is the same in the human vaccines.. they do NOT dose adjust. a 350lb linebacker would get the same dose of a flu jab as a 6month old infant.
fothermuckers !!!!!!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
10 October, 06:11
A bit more on the rabies air drops mentioned by Falconeddy. 🤔🙏coated in fishmeal, or encased inside a fishmeal polymer coating.

“Humans and pets cannot get rabies from contact with the baits, but if they encounter them, they should leave them undisturbed,” said the USDA. “Dogs that consume large numbers of baits may experience an upset stomach, but there are no long-term health risks. If adults or children come in contact with baits, immediately rinse the contact area with warm water and soap.”

More via the Epoch Times‘ Matt McGregor;

The program began in August distributing throughout the Northeast to mid-Atlantic regions such as Maine, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.

It continued into mid-September from mid-September to mid-October in Massachusetts.https://themillennialpress...

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
10 October, 06:04
Beautiful Babies! 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 October, 01:47
Stupid shots and the processed foods in my opinion leads to early deaths. Not to many pets I know are living past 9 years. 40 years ago our family dog passed away at 18 she lived on table scraps. So sad they are suffering

10 October, 01:52
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Ours did 17+ for our big dog and 13+ years for a small dog, and my mom's dog was little and 14+ years. All dogs were from local shelters years back!

Pink Totter @Totter
10 October, 01:17
The rabies vaccine is not good either... we've lost several kittens, a couple within 24 hours, some a week or 2 later. Our vet now gives those vaccines in the tail because if a reaction occurs the tail can be removed without causing too much damage.

Unless your pet is outside 24/7 without someone around what are the chances of it getting rabies? Rabies is not air born, it has to be close contact.
Indoor pets are even less likely to come into contact with an animal with rabies.

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
14 October, 02:59
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
You are so right. Rabies is not airborne and virtually eradicated at this point. A better chance of your animal getting distemper than rabies. Unless they live in a bat colony. Having worked with a married vet couple, one was a vet and one specialized in canine neuro. They disagreed on whether to vax indoor cats or not. Cats developed growths at vaccine sites and sometimes cancerous.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 October, 04:36
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
ALL the vaccines are BAD + the disease you beeen vaccinated against is in the vaccines !! it´s a business and to keep us (and our pets) sick = more business. It´s a hoax. ALL vaccines .

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
10 October, 12:27 (E)
My rabbits never had vaccines except the rabbies vaccine. My oldest rabbit Ruby, lived for 8.5 years from the time I brought her home in 6th grade to my second year of college. We were careful with how she ate as she loved food. My Dutch rabbit Roger on the other hand, died of unknown causes

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
10 October, 12:14

10 October, 12:17
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Very Interesting!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 October, 12:12
I REMEMBER READING A DOCUMENT FROM A 25 YEAR VET LAST YEAR THAT SAID IF YOUR PET HAS HAD ONE RABIES SHOT IT NEVER NEEDS ANOTHER

10 October, 12:14
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
That is what we did, we did the one!

Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
10 October, 11:58
Veterinarians are drug dealers for Big Pharma, too. They prescribe shots, pills & poisonous pesticides to keep our pets parasite free. The second ingredient in C.E.T. "dog chews for dental health" is DEXTROSE, another word for SUGAR. What SENSE does that make? Like putting sugar in your toothpaste (or why dentists gave kids lollipops after visits decades ago, more return business). I give my pets the BARE minimum of shots. Adopted pets usually come with first set. I leave it at that. The dogs and cats I know that lived longest are those who received little to no vaccinations. None of my pets in the past lived long. I think it was a combo of the crap pet food available at that time, and over medication. Notice how many dogs have back legs missing or that have big tumors there, a result of vaccinations.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 October, 11:57
Two of my cats died right after getting vaxxed.
Never again.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 October, 04:43
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
😔❤🙏

Par Nelli @Parnelli
12 October, 04:56
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Sorry🥺🙏❤️
No vax poison for any living being ...EVA....vets are drs aka big pharma...its ALL ONE BIG CLUB!