Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 October, 11:47
I do believe in the rabies shot! Our pets always had those!

I have had to put down 3 of our fogs in the past year.

Vet was surprised each time that they lived to such old ages. I explained... We never did the shots, only rabies shots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
A bit more on the rabies air drops mentioned by Falconeddy. 🤔🙏coated in fishmeal, or encased inside a fishmeal polymer coating.

“Humans and pets cannot get rabies from contact with the baits, but if they encounter them, they should leave them undisturbed,” said the USDA. “Dogs that consume large numbers of baits may experience an upset stomach, but there are no long-term health risks. If adults or children come in contact with baits, immediately rinse the contact area with warm water and soap.”

More via the Epoch Times‘ Matt McGregor;

The program began in August distributing throughout the Northeast to mid-Atlantic regions such as Maine, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.

It continued into mid-September from mid-September to mid-October in Massachusetts.https://themillennialpress...
06:11 PM - Oct 10, 2023
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cathy dupler, click on at the bottom under it