Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 October, 11:47
I do believe in the rabies shot! Our pets always had those!

I have had to put down 3 of our fogs in the past year.

Vet was surprised each time that they lived to such old ages. I explained... We never did the shots, only rabies shots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
Veterinarians are drug dealers for Big Pharma, too. They prescribe shots, pills & poisonous pesticides to keep our pets parasite free. The second ingredient in C.E.T. "dog chews for dental health" is DEXTROSE, another word for SUGAR. What SENSE does that make? Like putting sugar in your toothpaste (or why dentists gave kids lollipops after visits decades ago, more return business). I give my pets the BARE minimum of shots. Adopted pets usually come with first set. I leave it at that. The dogs and cats I know that lived longest are those who received little to no vaccinations. None of my pets in the past lived long. I think it was a combo of the crap pet food available at that time, and over medication. Notice how many dogs have back legs missing or that have big tumors there, a result of vaccinations.
11:58 AM - Oct 10, 2023
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ValerieGilbert in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Valerie Gilbert, click on at the bottom under it