Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 October, 11:47
I do believe in the rabies shot! Our pets always had those!

I have had to put down 3 of our fogs in the past year.

Vet was surprised each time that they lived to such old ages. I explained... We never did the shots, only rabies shots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 October, 01:47
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Stupid shots and the processed foods in my opinion leads to early deaths. Not to many pets I know are living past 9 years. 40 years ago our family dog passed away at 18 she lived on table scraps. So sad they are suffering

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ours did 17+ for our big dog and 13+ years for a small dog, and my mom's dog was little and 14+ years. All dogs were from local shelters years back!
01:52 PM - Oct 10, 2023
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
10 October, 01:56
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Yep our dog Ginger was a mutt born under a mulberry bush. She was stained Purple when we got her. Best dog 🐶 ever 😁.

10 October, 02:15
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
What an adorable birth and find! Your family won't forget that! 😊