Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 October, 11:47
I do believe in the rabies shot! Our pets always had those!

I have had to put down 3 of our fogs in the past year.

Vet was surprised each time that they lived to such old ages. I explained... We never did the shots, only rabies shots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
I have seen multiple vet vids citing the rabies dose for a 4 lb dog is the same for a 100 lb dog (really? zero logic)--sorry Pharma is Pharma in my book--my puppy will never be vax again--discernment IMHO
04:48 PM - Oct 12, 2023
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
14 October, 11:18
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
this is the same in the human vaccines.. they do NOT dose adjust. a 350lb linebacker would get the same dose of a flu jab as a 6month old infant.
fothermuckers !!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
12 October, 06:04
I stopped vaxxing my dog when the kennel cough vax GAVE HER KENNEL COUGH and cost 2 rounds of drugs to cure.Vet said oh yea thats common.I thought what?The vx gave you the sickness like wtf game is this anyways.No more vaxxes.Recently they contacted me wanting to give her 7...yes 7...vax all at once for missing them.If you are ok with giving 7 jabs to the tune of $1100 at once to an animal...you aren't doing it to keep them healthy.Nope.Additionally I have a cat with autoimmune disease.She came from a rescue.Those records show that the vet, because she was a roughly 3 year old stray....gave her 3 yrs worth of vaccines in 1 day..hence the autoimmune disease.Vets are like the hospitals...only good for trauma injuries and stitches otherwise stay away.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
14 October, 10:51
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen to that. I totally agree with you. No more vaxxes ever. They need to be gone and done away with period.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
12 October, 05:51
That is true. No vaccine is weight based. Chihuahua or Great Dane all the same.