Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 October, 11:47
I do believe in the rabies shot! Our pets always had those!

I have had to put down 3 of our fogs in the past year.

Vet was surprised each time that they lived to such old ages. I explained... We never did the shots, only rabies shots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
My vet has acknowledged that the ONLY shot that is not mRNA now is rabies. Something about the rabies shot is not allowing them to instill that technology.

The flea meds they use are deadly. We don't use those at all anymore. Gave it once to one of my little dogs and she got bald, vet said it couldn't be from the flea med but it happened within a week and never happened before or since. The flea meds are pesticides we are dosing the dogs with at a high enough level to kill fleas that suck the blood, but not high enough to kill the dog outright - but the animals do show signs of poisoning and some more than others.

We don't give ANY vaccines anymore other than rabies, it is legally required and still the 'old kind' that is safe. Once that changes...ergh.

Also, livestock are given mRNA now. Pigs have been getting it since 2019...our meat supply is now no longer safe :( I have livestock that don't have vaxxes...gov will take them at some point if they find out.
02:00 PM - Oct 14, 2023
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 October, 02:41
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
One of our cats went catatonic for hours, listless after one dose of topical flea meds. Stopped giving it to them, never got them jabbed either and they’re 15, country cats, very content. Before moving out here several dogs in our neighborhood passed from cancer. Knew we had to move.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 October, 02:03
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Interesting and TY for sharing!!!