Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 02:00
Ok so Nana got sent to my room but @VincentKennedy only got a hand slap for this oneπŸ˜€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 October, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Funny they had to put a disclaimer on that! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It would be nice if they told me which tweet of mine got me booted, just like they never did any other time I have been sent to my room on twit wit.

It is like if I punished my child for something and never told him what it was he did. This behavior by Elon's crew says a lot.

Idk what Musk is up to, good guy or bad, probably for sure not the original, but this is most definitely not the behavior of someone that ACTUALLY IS trying to create a "Free Speech" platform.
02:42 PM - Oct 04, 2023
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 October, 09:08
I thought of you Nana. VK is speaking to the situation. Have a great day!

#FamilyIsEverything

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 October, 01:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Q, THE GREAT AWAKENING AND THE UNIVERSAL, PERSONAL AND PLANETARY PENTECOST

PPTSD (Personal & Planetary Traumatic Stress Disorder)

The Hand Writing Upon the Wall

The Cosmic Convergence (8)

Universal FQ (17/8)

At Any Moment, in the Twinkling of an Eye, the PPTSD Rooted Fear-Based Inverted Matrix will be Reversed and our Natural, Organic Resonance with Source as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself in Everything and Everyone and Everywhere will be Restored.

1776 Life @pacu44
08 October, 02:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Tried to get back on today. Same response no matter what... I just wont be allowed back on.

Miss. Messina @Messina
06 October, 11:14
I just got Permanently suspended , and no clue why.

06 October, 11:15
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Sorry hun, none of us know why really not from any of my purges.
Perhaps we just dont need to be there right now. Seems AU ppl may be targets.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

06 October, 10:35
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
That has occurred to me as well. The rumors are the FBI are going to go after MAGAs.
Nana is still not convinced that there wont be law suits against twitter as well for what they did to us.
I never make any money off any of this and neither do many that got booted so perhaps they need ppl that don't, who knows?

There are so many what ifs....😁 I just figure it will be what it is supposed to be.πŸ™πŸ’œ

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 October, 02:51
i went just a few hrs after you did nana. they didnt tell me either, once again. We is not the cool kids i guess haha

04 October, 02:55
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
So did Kris I think.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 02:46
I never have learned which tweet landed me in Twit Wit jail either. Most likely had something to do with either the Covid Scamdemic or the 2020 Election Fraud. My two favorite subjects for Twit Wit.

04 October, 02:48
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
We all got booted the same day after Jan 6th.