Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 02:00
Ok so Nana got sent to my room but @VincentKennedy only got a hand slap for this oneπŸ˜€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
Funny they had to put a disclaimer on that! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„
02:08 PM - Oct 04, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 02:42
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
It would be nice if they told me which tweet of mine got me booted, just like they never did any other time I have been sent to my room on twit wit.

It is like if I punished my child for something and never told him what it was he did. This behavior by Elon's crew says a lot.

Idk what Musk is up to, good guy or bad, probably for sure not the original, but this is most definitely not the behavior of someone that ACTUALLY IS trying to create a "Free Speech" platform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
06 October, 11:14
I just got Permanently suspended , and no clue why.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 October, 09:08
I thought of you Nana. VK is speaking to the situation. Have a great day!

#FamilyIsEverything