Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 02:00
Ok so Nana got sent to my room but @VincentKennedy only got a hand slap for this oneπŸ˜€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 October, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Funny they had to put a disclaimer on that! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 02:42
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
It would be nice if they told me which tweet of mine got me booted, just like they never did any other time I have been sent to my room on twit wit.

It is like if I punished my child for something and never told him what it was he did. This behavior by Elon's crew says a lot.

Idk what Musk is up to, good guy or bad, probably for sure not the original, but this is most definitely not the behavior of someone that ACTUALLY IS trying to create a "Free Speech" platform.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I thought of you Nana. VK is speaking to the situation. Have a great day!

#FamilyIsEverything
09:08 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
1776 Life @pacu44
08 October, 02:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Tried to get back on today. Same response no matter what... I just wont be allowed back on.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 October, 01:55
Q, THE GREAT AWAKENING AND THE UNIVERSAL, PERSONAL AND PLANETARY PENTECOST

PPTSD (Personal & Planetary Traumatic Stress Disorder)

The Hand Writing Upon the Wall

The Cosmic Convergence (8)

Universal FQ (17/8)

At Any Moment, in the Twinkling of an Eye, the PPTSD Rooted Fear-Based Inverted Matrix will be Reversed and our Natural, Organic Resonance with Source as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself in Everything and Everyone and Everywhere will be Restored.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 October, 02:30
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE GOLDEN "MENE"

The Hand Writing on the Wall

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming

PRESIDENT Trump is the Golden "MENE", a Spiritual Catalyst through which we Learn to EXPERIENCE Ourselves and One Another as SOVEREIGN INTEGRALS--Individuated Embodiments of the Universal "I" that is the Quantum Source of our Individual and Collective Consciousness.

The Time is Always NOW & the Power is Always U.S.

MAKE AMERICA GODS' AGAIN!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
08 October, 02:51
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Buckle up people the seeds that have been planted over the past few years are about to 🌱sprout.🌱 Ten days of full disclosure is happening and it is a very difficult time for humanity.

For your awareness, there is a much deeper meaning that comes from "dark to light". We had a "total eclipse of the heart" and our hearts were darkened by evil.

The Great Awakening is your soul waking up. Source light has been streaming IN, awakening our souls for a long time.

Many have/are insperiencing the "Dark Night of the Soul". THIS is the process that awakens our soul.

INJOY BEing in service to one another and especially the Creator!

Know God loves you! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ•Š

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 October, 12:05
I thought it was TPSD it happen to all of us!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
07 October, 12:01
If they ban us again, we'll just make a new account, and keep moving forward.

We are very close to the end of this.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 October, 12:50
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
You are very correct, twice.

07 October, 11:55
It seems there are several of us from AU all at once getting booted for sure.
Perhaps it is for our own good right now, Idk really.
I do know it is not right and clearly not a free speech platform. Nana posts mostly the same thiings on TS and AU and not a word of restrictions.
That says a lot!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 October, 12:55
It really does. Thank You Very Much! @administrator

Bookmark this Nana. There will be Payback.