Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 02:00
Ok so Nana got sent to my room but @VincentKennedy only got a hand slap for this oneπŸ˜€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 October, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Funny they had to put a disclaimer on that! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 02:42
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
It would be nice if they told me which tweet of mine got me booted, just like they never did any other time I have been sent to my room on twit wit.

It is like if I punished my child for something and never told him what it was he did. This behavior by Elon's crew says a lot.

Idk what Musk is up to, good guy or bad, probably for sure not the original, but this is most definitely not the behavior of someone that ACTUALLY IS trying to create a "Free Speech" platform.

Miss. Messina @Messina
I just got Permanently suspended , and no clue why.
11:14 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Messina in this post can reply
06 October, 11:15
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Sorry hun, none of us know why really not from any of my purges.
Perhaps we just dont need to be there right now. Seems AU ppl may be targets.

Miss. Messina @Messina
06 October, 11:17
Thought about that in fact, right before I got suspended, I was just telling Doug how I come and hang out here whenever I need a break and right after that I got suspended lol God can work in mysterious ways lol

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
07 October, 12:27
I think you may be right, Nana. At least, that's what feels right for me, and that's why I'm not even trying to get back on.