Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok so Nana got sent to my room but @VincentKennedy only got a hand slap for this onešŸ˜€
02:00 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
04 October, 04:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I got booted from ā€œxā€ two days ago. Did the appeal, so I should hear in 3 to 5 days. I also asked what I did to get booted. No response yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 October, 10:22
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Same here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
06 October, 11:11
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
They havenā€™t even let me back on from 2020! Guess thatā€™s a blessing!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 October, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Funny they had to put a disclaimer on that! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ™„

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 02:42
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
It would be nice if they told me which tweet of mine got me booted, just like they never did any other time I have been sent to my room on twit wit.

It is like if I punished my child for something and never told him what it was he did. This behavior by Elon's crew says a lot.

Idk what Musk is up to, good guy or bad, probably for sure not the original, but this is most definitely not the behavior of someone that ACTUALLY IS trying to create a "Free Speech" platform.