Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
27 August, 08:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 August, 12:04
In response Ange Love to her Publication
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 August, 05:47 (E)
Hi Cindy….
Our military IS boots on the ground,
as well as underground.
It is heartbreaking what they have been
dealing with, in reference to these
‘disasters’, never a good way to say it either.

Apparently it was worse than the public
will ever know my Beautiful Patriot.
Many could never stomach how
bad it truly was….

Remember a few years back about
Juan talking about flooding Washington DC?

California and Hawaii have/had a
seriously intricate underground network.
Remember February 4th of 2019,
when
SOAR flew in to downtown LA?

It is possible there was a
nuclear device.

The Military has stayed in our hotels
during Hurricane Harvey and
Las Vegas, in April of 2020.
I also monitored soldiers through
GEORGE when it was still on YouTube.
Civilians who will never be able to
handle what comes out of these tunnels.

The bad people have had decades to
plan their evil…..
May we please raise the vibes for
Our Soldiers with prayer please.

🔷WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE🔷

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 August, 12:03
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Continued Prayer Daily!

Ange Love @LoveM
27 August, 09:01
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Anchoring the Holy Spirit love and light with much prayer daily. Amen

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
23 August, 08:09
Totally agree and I know many feel the same way.
In light of what Jan Halper said about MIL waiting for the right time to step in so as not to cause civil war, IMO We the People need to let MIL know we're ready for them to step in. Many are saying it, DoQ, Kat ... "a pivotal moment"
#LFG

23 August, 05:18
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
This is the first time that Nana has heard Juan say anything about it being time for the military to tell the public what really happened about something and what happened in Hawaii was something evil in my opinion for sure.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 August, 06:04
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Im ready too. The NG in my town is having a mass hiring for food service workers at bases near me.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 August, 10:38
🍿

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 August, 05:56
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Exactly….same with the
Chemtrail Aircrafts.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 August, 08:54
Re-truthed your post.

I've been struggling with Hawaii attack. My emotions want a response. I keep reminding myself that I don't have clear info. I feel DS is trying to push a reaction. They still want a war civil or world.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 August, 10:48
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
So agree Mars. Sometimes the best response is no response. God bless🙏❤️

23 August, 12:29
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yes they do and I agree they are pulling out all the stops to get war one way or another, but there is a point imo that the evidence becomes so legally clear that everyone can see what is happening and the military would be violating their own oaths to not do something publicly.
I know it is not like they haven't been doing things ever since Trump took office but the public view of them is important for trust as well.

There are many instances of them working behind the scenes like removing the nuke in I forget was it Seattle?
Removing the chemical bioweapon in LA swooping down with helos on the strip in the middle of night and traffice with teams?

Just not public, but this thing in Hawaii went very public, with the majority of the world believing it was an attack.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 August, 08:52 (E)
Nana, I had my aunt text me today saying the news was saying a new Covid strain was coming and masks & the whole 9 yards of plandemic hell. And it was going to be a bad one.

This woman I have sent everything to for almost 3 years. Seriously. They are going to have to have a Jeff Foxworthy moment if you ask me. They need it plain in their face that they were fooled into taking the shot the first time.

I even had her write the name of that global versus in this meme and say the name of it. I don’t think she still understood it.

Other Half @Otherhalf
23 August, 06:19
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
That pic is a meme from early in the pandemic, not a current news article. It was never real.

https://ifunny.co/picture/...

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 August, 08:36
Hawaii, we're not seeing actors giving testimony there

Red Line with many Anons has been really crossed, can't help but question everything

22 August, 08:41
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
We the People can only take so much.

We are past the 80+% needed imo, to avoid civil war, so Nana is
"Ready when Q is"!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
22 August, 08:32
So what would happen if the names of every deepstate demon , cartel people, people that sold thier soul, was put out to the world. Not only names but where they are? Would they be rounded up or KOS? Would we have the patience to get all the proof or would we take vengeance. Would we stop or would we look at who they said " hello " to 3 days before and go after them? Would we turn in neighbors, friends, people who made us mad as bad? Unfortunately I don't think we would stop at all. And though I want this finished I don't know if I would handle it with the correct intention.

22 August, 08:46
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Well maybe that is why it always had to be done legally.
Military justice will not step down until it is finished, imo and it is us to We the People to stop allowing the govt to run on auto pilot.

No need to spend our life energy on anything else. For me bring em to justice then I turn over Judgement to God. They get no more of my life energy, NONE.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 August, 08:23
I agree with you Nana - when will the carnage stop? People are dying because idiots cannot see the f_ing truth - make me made - p_sses me off

22 August, 08:39
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Nana understands but hopefully this is the last scene leading up to the military stepping in.

The military stepping in, imo, has always needed some critical emergency event that would trip the dump of all other military control over to NORAD, Cheyenne Mtn. and away from CISA having any control.
So an event at the magnitude of a nuke scare, attack, or invasion by foreign entities.

All of which I myself feel like we have seen already:
👉Election
👉Border
👉Hawaii

Just my opinion everyone has one.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 August, 04:55
I believe they are there. It could have been a lot worse. Moves and counter moves.

22 August, 08:18
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Could have been we don't know but I feel sure they do.
Time to tell people the truth I think, imo, humans need the chance to decide for themselves instead of only knowing what someone at the top decides we can or can not handle.
I think we are getting closer to that reality. .

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
22 August, 04:01
👇👇👇

22 August, 08:22
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Idk, I myself from what I read of it do not know if anyone could really say exactly what it means.
Would like to see a real translation of the original text, but either way, have never really worried so much about it because I know what I am when I leave this Earth suit already.
In God's presence I did not feel any fear or evil.
So I'm good.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 August, 02:57
Rope & lampposts would solve alot of problems 😒

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 August, 02:44
As they try so hard to wake people up. God bless them.