Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
Re-truthed your post.

I've been struggling with Hawaii attack. My emotions want a response. I keep reminding myself that I don't have clear info. I feel DS is trying to push a reaction. They still want a war civil or world.
08:54 PM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 12:29
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yes they do and I agree they are pulling out all the stops to get war one way or another, but there is a point imo that the evidence becomes so legally clear that everyone can see what is happening and the military would be violating their own oaths to not do something publicly.
I know it is not like they haven't been doing things ever since Trump took office but the public view of them is important for trust as well.

There are many instances of them working behind the scenes like removing the nuke in I forget was it Seattle?
Removing the chemical bioweapon in LA swooping down with helos on the strip in the middle of night and traffice with teams?

Just not public, but this thing in Hawaii went very public, with the majority of the world believing it was an attack.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 August, 06:09
President Trump and
Our Amazing Military….in early 2021.
He is the rightfully elected president,
however, the Masked Actor is the
president of the
United States Corporation,
which was bankrupted in 2020.
The Organic Act of 1871 was overturned.
The Federal Reserve was merged in
to the
Treasury.

Wait until civilians learn about the
Tunnels that network all over the world.

This is war…there will be casualties.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 August, 06:04
My thoughts why there should be a 3am interuption, timing.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 August, 10:48
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
So agree Mars. Sometimes the best response is no response. God bless🙏❤️