Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 August, 08:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree with you Nana - when will the carnage stop? People are dying because idiots cannot see the f_ing truth - make me made - p_sses me off

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana understands but hopefully this is the last scene leading up to the military stepping in.

The military stepping in, imo, has always needed some critical emergency event that would trip the dump of all other military control over to NORAD, Cheyenne Mtn. and away from CISA having any control.
So an event at the magnitude of a nuke scare, attack, or invasion by foreign entities.

All of which I myself feel like we have seen already:
👉Election
👉Border
👉Hawaii

Just my opinion everyone has one.
08:39 PM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 August, 09:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
what are your thoughts on BRICS - anything coming from that IYO

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 12:14
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I believe it is a mechanism for all countries to change to an asset backed currency where all are equal and prosper based on the efforts of the people in them.
A catalyst to decentralize the planet's currency, but it will be painful at first.
I think two things:
Decentralized
Asset backed