Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
So what would happen if the names of every deepstate demon , cartel people, people that sold thier soul, was put out to the world. Not only names but where they are? Would they be rounded up or KOS? Would we have the patience to get all the proof or would we take vengeance. Would we stop or would we look at who they said " hello " to 3 days before and go after them? Would we turn in neighbors, friends, people who made us mad as bad? Unfortunately I don't think we would stop at all. And though I want this finished I don't know if I would handle it with the correct intention.
08:32 PM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 08:46
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Well maybe that is why it always had to be done legally.
Military justice will not step down until it is finished, imo and it is us to We the People to stop allowing the govt to run on auto pilot.

No need to spend our life energy on anything else. For me bring em to justice then I turn over Judgement to God. They get no more of my life energy, NONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
23 August, 07:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exactly.. to be honest, til elections are fixed not 1 thing will change. Everything else is a distraction. We are divided, fighting each other, saying 1 thing is more important than another. This is how they keep power. This will keep going til we stop watching the distractions, the heartstring pulls, and get the elections fixed. Hand count paper ballots with locals running then we clean up the career politicians. Remember if we prove elections are rigged many things are finished as all , including local crap, put in place are gone. Then we shift all together.