Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Nana, I had my aunt text me today saying the news was saying a new Covid strain was coming and masks & the whole 9 yards of plandemic hell. And it was going to be a bad one.

This woman I have sent everything to for almost 3 years. Seriously. They are going to have to have a Jeff Foxworthy moment if you ask me. They need it plain in their face that they were fooled into taking the shot the first time.

I even had her write the name of that global versus in this meme and say the name of it. I don’t think she still understood it.
08:52 PM - Aug 22, 2023 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Other Half @Otherhalf
23 August, 06:19
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
That pic is a meme from early in the pandemic, not a current news article. It was never real.

https://ifunny.co/picture/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 August, 01:49
2020...we already knew the game....!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
23 August, 12:59
And only ID-10T's are suceptible to the deadly
variant--which really could mean Billions of
idiots or is it ID-10T's could die

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 12:42
Nana is sorry, I know you are worried but I can not stop laughing, are you serious?
This is the name of the new virus strand?

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 August, 06:09
I lost it too! 😂

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 August, 06:52

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
23 August, 12:08
Why is the date on the article 2020?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 August, 07:48
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
I’m assuming because it was written then. The good guys have been trying to wake up the sleepers for a long time. This is an example of how blatantly obvious some of their attempts have been. Like a mask not glued into place on Joe. And still people won’t see.