Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
I just lost another friend yesterday, my precious friend of many years was welcomed into Heaven yesterday. She was so dear to me, I took care of her when she had her first stem cell transplant, staying at the hospital with her, then in a hotel room as she recovered fr the transplant. Her death was very unexpected though, she was better, but suddenly died. This makes 2 friends I've lost in 2 weeks. I feel broken, and find myself wondering if I'll even make it through this.... I'm still posting, but now I'm a different person, one I don't even know.
11:46 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 August, 05:04
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR 2 FRIENDS
I PRAY FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU HIS LOVING COMFORT PEACE
GRACE AND MERCY IN JESUS NAME AMEN
KNOW IN YOUR HEART YOU WILL SEE THEM AGAIN
STAY IN FAITH HOPE AND LOVE
HUGS AND LOVE FROM TEXAS
https://reformedwiki.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:20
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you so much, I needed that scripture…❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
04 August, 04:56
Just now seeing this post. So sorry for your losses. Prayers up for you Spirit.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:21
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Thank you so very much❤️

Water Mark @Watermark
31 July, 02:34
🙏🙏🙏

Sorry for your losses.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:30
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Thank you so much… I love this! So very true❤️

Evangelina @Evangelina
31 July, 01:14
🙏🏻🕊💚🕊🙏🏻

Praying comfort, peace and strength to surround you sister.

May this all end soon while we have any strength
left at all 😔

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:31
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Thank you so much… and AMEN!!!😓❤️

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
31 July, 01:03
😢You are a good steward we need more of you.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:35
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
Thank you fren, I’m grateful for your kind words❤️ Even though my world is so different now, I feel loved here at AU🥲

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 July, 12:53
Hold on and stay strong, please. We all lost friends and family members. But know that they are still out there, on the other side of the threshold. Death is just a passing over to the other side. 🙏🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:37 (E)
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Yes, I know I will see them again, thank you, I need to be reminded😔❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 July, 12:36
We are hollowed out from all this.
🤔
That leaves more room for the Holy Spirit.
🕊

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:41
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Oh that’s beautiful! Thank you, I’ll remember this always❤️❤️❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 July, 12:35
I'm very sorry. I know your pain. Most of my friends never made it past 40. So many died of cancers of all different types. What I decided to do with my pain is let them live in me. I took the best qualities of each friend and tried to carry it in me so that the part of them I loved the most stayed alive. I hope and pray you will get through these sad times and that you will celebrate the fact that you were blessed by this friend. You were given the gift of this beautiful friendship. It made you better and more complete. If you allow what you loved about them to live on in you then the loss will seem less with time. You now have another angel. Find a picture frame worthy of your friend and place it somewhere special where you can remember them with a smile. I love you Patriot and I am sorry for your loss.
My heart and prayers are with you.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Oh thank you so much! Yes, I’ll take your words to heart, and try to strengthen the best qualities of them in myself. What a wonderful idea❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 July, 12:35
God Bless you, your friend, and both of your families/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:47
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you so much❤️❤️❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 July, 12:27
🙏 Dear God Almighty please give Spirit & Truth peace of mind that You have welcomed her beloved friends home into Your heavenly Kingdom with open arms. Bless her with strength to grieve the recent loss of her two friends. Let her memories of them buoy her spirits when she thinks of them. They were both a blessing to have had in her life and vice versa. Surround Spirit & Truth with love and support to ease her pain. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:49
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
What a sweet prayer, thank you so very much❤️❤️🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 July, 12:26
Sending prayers Cath…I ask that God fill you with peace and comfort your soul🙏❤️🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:49
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you so much❤️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 July, 12:22
Yes you will make it because you love the Lord and He is in you, loving, leading and guiding you in each step. We can do nothing without Him. Your friends are home and each of us will join our friends in Heaven too. There is no death and no pain as the former things have passed away. Thank You Lord for blessing and healing Spirit and Truth and helping her grieve her friends with You rejoicing their resurrection.🙏😇

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 08:54
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you so much!! Just the prayer I need… I don’t want to stay locked in grief for too long… but it’s hard to escape it sometimes. I know they are both without Savior, and will never feel pain or even unhappiness again, so I’m grateful for that❤️

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
31 July, 12:21
I understand your loss its been brutal- the last 2 years I have been to more funerals than in my entire life twin brother father brother in law just a few

Find peace in knowing they made it to the other side they know it all now. They are free !

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:05
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Oh this breaks my heart, I, too, have a twin, we’re identical. I am so so sorry for all your loss, no one should ever to have to bear so much. I promise to keep you in my prayers, and I will have to grieve a little with you for your twin. Just know my heart is with you, and if you ever need to talk, please feel free to send a message❤️❤️❤️

connie wright @cowri
31 July, 12:19
There is so much sadness in the World. You have been the best Friend anyone could ever hope for.
My husband didn't make it through the first treatment for the stem cell. Knowing what I know now, we probably wouldn't have made the same decision. But all the decisions was my husbands choice. Don't beat yourself up. Reach out to God and ask him to send down his Angels to hold you while you find yourself again.🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:10
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you dear friend! We knew from the beginning that Sandy wouldn’t make it for too long, but she lasted 7 years, and 4 stem cell transplants. (7, the number of perfection! God has made her perfect now!) I’m so sorry to hear you lost your husband, I love you, and will pray for you!❤️

wht 2.0 @wht
31 July, 12:18
Father in Heaven .. this child of yours needs your peace and understanding .. let it be so in the precious name of Jesus

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:12
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Thank you so very much❤️🙏

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
31 July, 12:16
I'm so sorry, but hang in there we are literally almost threw all of this.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:22
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Thank you so much❤️😔 I’ll keep going, I just can’t quit, plus I have to, for them!, they were patriots too. I pray it’ll be soon, very soon🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 July, 12:16
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💥💗

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

wht 2.0 @wht
31 July, 12:15
"At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.
Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." Jn16:26-33

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 July, 12:24
Manna for the soul🙏❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:15
Thank you so much, it is healing to my spirit to read that! Thank you❤️❤️❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
31 July, 12:15
I’m so sorry.
Never forget you are a beautiful, loving child of God and your friends had that in their hearts when they crossed over.
🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:17
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank you so much❤️

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
31 July, 12:14
Maybe take a break so you can properly grieve and come back stronger in their memory. I'm sure it's what they'd want you to do . knowing this is your passion. Continue fighting for their families freedom too. I can feel your pain through your words. If you ever need to talk I'm always here and will not ignore you if you decide to message me? God Bless you all and may your two dear friends Soar In Power

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:27
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
That’s so very kind of you!! Yes, I took a break, but I just can’t stay away, this fight is part of me now, plus they were patriots too, so now I’ll be carrying the torch for them also. I will take you up on your sweet offer, esp if I feel overwhelmed! Again, thank you so much!❤️

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
31 July, 12:14
Golden threads to mend your broken heart, prayers.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:31
In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication
Thank you so much❤️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 July, 12:10
I'm sorry to hear that
Blessings to you

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 August, 09:33
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Awww, 😊 thank you so much❤️❤️

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
31 July, 12:09
My sincerest condolences to your friends, yourself, and their family and friends.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
31 July, 12:07
Hugs to you. I am so sorry for your loss. 💔🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 July, 12:07
Love and Prayers to You ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
31 July, 12:04
So sorry for your loss🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
31 July, 12:02
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your two friends. Losing people we love is very difficult. I pray for comfort & understanding for you. Sending hugs.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 July, 12:01
I'm sorry S&T. U are Loved and soo special! My prayers for u and all my Love. 🤍

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
31 July, 11:55
So very sorry that you are dealing with the recent loss of two friends. May you find the strength needed to get through this very sad period of time.🙏🏼 Sending positive thoughts your way.💖🤗