Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 July, 11:46
I just lost another friend yesterday, my precious friend of many years was welcomed into Heaven yesterday. She was so dear to me, I took care of her when she had her first stem cell transplant, staying at the hospital with her, then in a hotel room as she recovered fr the transplant. Her death was very unexpected though, she was better, but suddenly died. This makes 2 friends I've lost in 2 weeks. I feel broken, and find myself wondering if I'll even make it through this.... I'm still posting, but now I'm a different person, one I don't even know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
31 July, 12:14
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Maybe take a break so you can properly grieve and come back stronger in their memory. I'm sure it's what they'd want you to do . knowing this is your passion. Continue fighting for their families freedom too. I can feel your pain through your words. If you ever need to talk I'm always here and will not ignore you if you decide to message me? God Bless you all and may your two dear friends Soar In Power

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
That’s so very kind of you!! Yes, I took a break, but I just can’t stay away, this fight is part of me now, plus they were patriots too, so now I’ll be carrying the torch for them also. I will take you up on your sweet offer, esp if I feel overwhelmed! Again, thank you so much!❤️
09:27 PM - Aug 10, 2023
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
13 August, 10:09 (E)
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
You're very welcome. I hope you're having a great morning om ⁶this beautiful August Day. And I apologize for not responding sooner. I just happened to check my notifications for the first time since I wrote tbat I believe. I 6 derstand and am proud of you for musteribg up all of spur emotions that you have been living with. And here you are courage is what you have been able to muster against all odds against YOU AND READY TO FIGHT ON IN HONOR OF LOVED ONES DOING SO ALL ON YOUR OWN BEHALF IS VERY SELFLESS AND ADMIRABLE..STAND PROUD PATRIOT YOU'RE EARNING YOUR WINGS

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
13 August, 11:27
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Oh, I thank you so very much!! This brought me to tears🥲❤️❤️❤️❤️