Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 July, 11:46
I just lost another friend yesterday, my precious friend of many years was welcomed into Heaven yesterday. She was so dear to me, I took care of her when she had her first stem cell transplant, staying at the hospital with her, then in a hotel room as she recovered fr the transplant. Her death was very unexpected though, she was better, but suddenly died. This makes 2 friends I've lost in 2 weeks. I feel broken, and find myself wondering if I'll even make it through this.... I'm still posting, but now I'm a different person, one I don't even know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 August, 05:04
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR 2 FRIENDS
I PRAY FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU HIS LOVING COMFORT PEACE
GRACE AND MERCY IN JESUS NAME AMEN
KNOW IN YOUR HEART YOU WILL SEE THEM AGAIN
STAY IN FAITH HOPE AND LOVE
HUGS AND LOVE FROM TEXAS
https://reformedwiki.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Thank you so much, I needed that scripture…❤️
08:20 PM - Aug 10, 2023
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 August, 01:49
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
YOUR WELCOME DEAR

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
11 August, 01:59
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️