Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 July, 11:46
I just lost another friend yesterday, my precious friend of many years was welcomed into Heaven yesterday. She was so dear to me, I took care of her when she had her first stem cell transplant, staying at the hospital with her, then in a hotel room as she recovered fr the transplant. Her death was very unexpected though, she was better, but suddenly died. This makes 2 friends I've lost in 2 weeks. I feel broken, and find myself wondering if I'll even make it through this.... I'm still posting, but now I'm a different person, one I don't even know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 July, 12:27
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
🙏 Dear God Almighty please give Spirit & Truth peace of mind that You have welcomed her beloved friends home into Your heavenly Kingdom with open arms. Bless her with strength to grieve the recent loss of her two friends. Let her memories of them buoy her spirits when she thinks of them. They were both a blessing to have had in her life and vice versa. Surround Spirit & Truth with love and support to ease her pain. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
What a sweet prayer, thank you so very much❤️❤️🙏
08:49 PM - Aug 10, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 August, 09:20
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
😊 💕 I pray you have received extra love, support, and comfort at this difficult time.