Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 July, 11:46
I just lost another friend yesterday, my precious friend of many years was welcomed into Heaven yesterday. She was so dear to me, I took care of her when she had her first stem cell transplant, staying at the hospital with her, then in a hotel room as she recovered fr the transplant. Her death was very unexpected though, she was better, but suddenly died. This makes 2 friends I've lost in 2 weeks. I feel broken, and find myself wondering if I'll even make it through this.... I'm still posting, but now I'm a different person, one I don't even know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
31 July, 12:53
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Hold on and stay strong, please. We all lost friends and family members. But know that they are still out there, on the other side of the threshold. Death is just a passing over to the other side. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Yes, I know I will see them again, thank you, I need to be reminded😔❤️
08:37 PM - Aug 10, 2023 (E)
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it