Martin Geddes @martingeddes
VK warned that anons would end up with PTSD, and it seemed a bit overblown at the time. We're still not through all this, and I can feel that I have real heath problems with long term stress and anxiety. I have chronic injuries from repeated exposure to traumatic situations (esp family, kids at risk, and betrayals of trust, psychopathic encounters). I am not fully functioning any more; I lose focus, I freeze up, I can't even look at stuff that is visually distressing and involves phsyical harm. My ears are ringing. I wake up with all kinds of stuff racing around my head. Being around normies exhausts me very quickly. Being around the awake keeps stirring up my worries. Being alone is painful but lets me regulate my activity to my energy. The hard bit is not being up to doing much in terms of writing and photography. I can do bursts when I am in my better state. The costs of dealing with 2019/2020/2021 are all coming due. Non-linear war gives you non-conventional war wounds.
05:15 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
13 August, 08:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Ya'll have said it all, and well!! Thank you for the reminder that I, we, are not alone in all the pain. And now I will put this down and chat with God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
13 August, 03:36
Yes I know what you mean, & the more it drags on the deeper it cuts, the sheeple have left the building, but I've noticed I'm naturally gravitating 2 like minded people, & them 2 me. It's like there's a natural shift in the ether, & we are turning from the idiocy. But we are also sick of being labelled 'different', it's like being in that film where the children are 'different', village of the damned is it not sure. But years ago it use 2 upset me now I know it's 4 a reason & luckily I have a brother on the same trajetic path, he has a different interest than mine, mine is holistically, meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, but mother Earth has been crying a long time 2 be let free from the bondage placed upon it. I haven't seen my mum & dad 4 a long time, since she called my going back 2 college a waste of time, & banished their son, my brother for refusing 2 wear a mask in their home in summer. I feel sad that a separation has occured but it was 4 a reason, a test of personality

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
12 August, 08:50
You r describing ascension symptoms.. u r changing & it is exhausting!! But we’ll worth it!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
12 August, 08:49

Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 August, 08:46
Maybe you should take up cooking and upgrade your healthy foods. Omega 3s are excellent for stress. You have done a lot and now need to take care of yourself.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 August, 07:18
Don’t talk about fear illness or negative energy. The mind can talk you into any illness. Change your thoughts and your body will follow. This really works I’m an example of not giving illness any credence.

Glinda 2020 @Glinda2020
20 July, 09:56
Go golfing. I felt the same and I got back into golf this summer. It’s a break from our life and situation. Trump golf’s too. The perfect escape while fine tuning focus and control. ❤️

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
20 July, 09:30

Mary Lennox @Veritable
20 July, 09:45
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I learned of Paul Stamets about 10 yrs ago during a deep dive into helping to restore ecosystems. Excellent articles and info
https://paulstamets.com/my...

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
20 July, 09:26 (E)
I pulled myself out of extremely bad ptsd with microdosing mushrooms. Neurogenisis is proven to happen much faster when used in regular micro doses roughly .5g or below. Once in a while I’d use a large dose for spiritual purposes… my panic attacks went away, I could finally sleep… etc etc. I wasn’t In constant fight or flight mode….

The only other proven mushroom I know that is not psychedelic that works the same way is LIONS MANE MUSHROOM. So for people that don’t have immediate access to psilocybin, this is definitely handy. It grows new neural pathways in micro doses….. Paul Stamets has scientifically proved this…

I highly recommend it. I used both types of mushrooms and Lazarus Naturals CBD which I got 60% off by applying for their low income program, since I was injured as well, and couldn’t work at the time. I was a mess. Injured, ptsd, major depression. So much trauma….and all of that is completely gone from my life!!
Seems like a total different life time. https://microdos

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 July, 09:02
Whenever I feel overwhelmed, I read this:
Revelations 21:
"I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true. He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 July, 08:41
Martin, I'm no doc, but Adrenal fatigue/adrenal burnout was the first thing that came to my mind. Do some reading and see if it resonates. It can become serious if not addressed. Sending prayers and wishing you well, my fren.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 July, 08:36
This resonates with me Martin. I feel your pain. I wake up to an alarm and I’m instantly angry because I know that alarm was set by slave mongers. I know in my gut my life isn’t mine it’s dictated by that damn alarm. I want my kids to be free from that fking alarm and man made time. Sending love across the pond.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 July, 08:29
All your hard work is voluntary. We always knew the result at the finish. Enjoy your success and your reward will be soon.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 July, 05:25
I can relate Martin. I have found myself withdrawing from everyone but anons. My sleep is less than normal and I can't watch anything that involves an animal getting hurt. I started taking advice from people on here. I take Lavendar baths, drink pine needle tea, take CBD oil before bed. Anything natural to heal myself.
I don't wear shoes anymore while gardening.💞
I pray we are in the final act.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
20 July, 05:21
Dear ONE,

Earth's precession was historically called the precession of the equinoxes, and it is used interchangeably to describe the mechanics of the ASCENSION CYCLE as the evolutionary progression of humanities consciousness expansion on the earth.

As we undergo the bifurcation of time during the Ascension Cycle, it is supportive to understand that the current planetary consciousness shift radically magnifies and speeds up energetic forces that are governed by the Universal Law of Cause and Effect. As we move into the next Harmonic Universe, the Law of Cause and Effect manifests much more quickly, more accurately with the frequency being matched, and with more intensity on the material plane of earth than it ever did before.

In every area of our life, when we generate belief systems, thoughts, behaviors, emotions and actions, this accumulates into energetic content that combines with the vibrationally matched consciousness fields that are in the environment.

see 2-3 co

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
20 July, 05:23
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
on my page;

During the Bifurcation of Time our inner energetic integrity is being tested. This is the time to take stock of how well we are coping with the madness of the earth, as the collective mind of humanity travels the Dark Night of the Soul. Whether asleep or awake, our self-mastery is measured through how we personally deal with stress and chaos. No person on this earth is exempt from exposure to the massive fields of chaos, confusion and darkness that exist in the collective mind of humanity.

If we are not doing well with adaptability, flexibility and neutrality in our life situation, we must make adjustments to gain strength with this skill set. All people must take responsibility for the quality of their thoughts, behaviors, and actions.

*see part 3 - comment following

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 July, 09:00
Love you Martin. You probably get more interaction on twit but you don’t forget the little guys.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 July, 08:25

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
20 July, 07:20
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I agree with you about anonup. This is a special place. I feel more engaged here.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
18 July, 11:46
I "get" where you are at Martin, take a break - (easier to say than do, I know). You are valuable to this movement and by being honest about where you are emotionally helps us all, as I would say 75% of us are feeling the same way. I will pray for you - please take care of yourself along this journey WWG1WGA - God Bless

amy lilley @amylilley
18 July, 09:38 (E)
The simple act of sending an e-card to my Cousin for her birthday turned into a ‘thing’😳usually there is a notice that the card has been picked up, generally followed by a ‘thank you, that was sweet’…but none of that happened, just 2 days ago. I thought WOW, she has really written me off this time…so that’s that…I need not respond to her non response, bless and release again! But, after sleeping on it, trying to be ‘normal’, I sent her a text, wishing her a happy birthday, ‘sent you an e-card, did you receive it?’…and she had not…I resent it, she received it, sent me a ‘thank you, that was sweet’, and now we’re back to not speaking…this is truly exhausting…walking right beside you Martin and EVERYONE here…my solace has been making allot of pottery and swimming, extraordinarily grateful…as always, the sweetest of blessings to you Martin🐸🤗😇🙏🏻🌺😎

Jarobason son @Jarobason
18 July, 07:30
My children went trough alot. I am just greatful they survived and are full of life. I just kept on running', not had time to look back. If I do, I cant sleep.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 July, 06:58
Martin - I hear you loud and clear... many have suffered the multiple blows stemming from fighting this war.. I have said it over and over - it would have been much easier to fight a war the old school way... I would have rather suffered wounds from a gunshot than the ongoing torment of the residual blows we are constantly getting hit with. With this war we have to do it alone and the casualties were our family and friends- severed relationships - if they had only known we were/are fighting for them. Our knowledge and wisdom gained from learning truth has been painful enough but in their eyes its a weapon they have used against us one too many times. The other losses that have financially broken us makes it even rougher - soon I will be forced to go back to the 3D slave world if things do not change soon... thats where I have a huge problem.. I DO NOT fit in any SOCIAL circle never mind a 9-5... I am so tapped out and PRAY for All who feel this tremendous burden. Hugs Brother :).

20 July, 07:29
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I wonder if one of the things that has brought us all together is what you said about not fitting into social circles. We clearly think differently. Maybe I should correct that, we actually think.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
18 July, 05:55
I’m feeling very similar Martin! I apologize to all the blue green team but I only can put so much time into Digital war currently and keep my family going and business. It tears me up people posting some aren’t doing the work ! I’m doing what I can in the six foot vertical meat suit Jr talks about! Lol. While I’m not on here or online I’m connected to source God 24/7 praying for the best timeline and praying for all those struggling! My wife just had bunion reconstructive surgery on her foot. 8 pins. I’m taking care of her. Working 10 hours. Taking care of farm. I wake up every morning with hives covering my body and allergist saying have no idea what’s happening. Had chest pains heart burn yesterday. But I’m back on this morning fighting the good fight! God bless what you have accomplished Martin! 🙏🏻🫶❤️💯🕊️♾️💓

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
18 July, 11:55
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Listen to some you tube videos on the health benefits of black seed oil. Topically on your hives and internally for a myriad of benefits

20 July, 07:32
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
💖🙏

TonyG @TonyG
18 July, 04:50
No one can take the true freedom away from you that exists on the inside that God gives. You could be locked in a concrete box and be more free on the inside than someone walking on the beaches of California. The enemy is attacking your spirit. Let go and surrender your burdens to God.

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 July, 11:08
Meditation and prayers help; Psalms 23, 51 and 91 help a great deal. Kirtan (hymns) helps, too:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
4K | Agya bhai akal ki | Chardi Kala Jatha | Gurdwara Guru Har Rai Sahib West Bromwich UK - YouTube

Chardi Kala Jatha 13th April 2018 at Gurdwara Guru Har Rai Sahib Ji West Bromwich 128 High St, West Bromwich B70 6JW .

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
17 July, 10:48
Yahweh | Live | Elevation Worship - YouTube

Elevation Worship performing their single “Yahweh” live. Subscribe to get the latest videos and songs: https://bit.ly/2kzs91K Find chord charts, lyrics, loo...

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
17 July, 11:58
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Oh my goodness...
One of my all time faves!🙏❤️

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
17 July, 10:11
@martingeddes find solace and true Divine therapy in helping others as you did this weekend. It is the simple act of giving (time especially, talent ) that brings my peace firmly back. I hope and trust it does the same for you Martin.
"Godspeed"

I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 July, 10:07
Sending you and all who can say these words too peace n love
Balance and bare feet on the Earth blessings

Law & Physics @physics171
17 July, 10:14
In response I am Keri to her Publication
💥😃💜

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 July, 09:59
Info war
BRUTAL mind warfare
GET GROUNDED
Believe YOURSELF ✨🌟🙏🏻

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
17 July, 09:54
Wow, we all seem to be in the same boat. Some days are great others are not so good. I manage by not allowing others to decide my schedule. I get up when I want. My favorite past time is playing in the farm, pulling up weeds and singing to the bees, birds etc. My boyfriend tells me he's never met anyone who love to play in dirt like I do. The farm is my office. Days when I feel tired, I just stay in bed and meditate. We have to find our own place of comfort and don't allow others to distract us. Hang in there Anons!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
17 July, 09:52
Give it over the One and Only in control. God. He wins in all this. Cast your cares upon Him. We can't work out everything on our own. We have to have faith that anything that is completely out of our hands, He will handle it ALL for us on our behalf..I pray that you experience the peace that passes all understanding. 🙏❤️🙏