Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 July, 05:15
VK warned that anons would end up with PTSD, and it seemed a bit overblown at the time. We're still not through all this, and I can feel that I have real heath problems with long term stress and anxiety. I have chronic injuries from repeated exposure to traumatic situations (esp family, kids at risk, and betrayals of trust, psychopathic encounters). I am not fully functioning any more; I lose focus, I freeze up, I can't even look at stuff that is visually distressing and involves phsyical harm. My ears are ringing. I wake up with all kinds of stuff racing around my head. Being around normies exhausts me very quickly. Being around the awake keeps stirring up my worries. Being alone is painful but lets me regulate my activity to my energy. The hard bit is not being up to doing much in terms of writing and photography. I can do bursts when I am in my better state. The costs of dealing with 2019/2020/2021 are all coming due. Non-linear war gives you non-conventional war wounds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
I’m feeling very similar Martin! I apologize to all the blue green team but I only can put so much time into Digital war currently and keep my family going and business. It tears me up people posting some aren’t doing the work ! I’m doing what I can in the six foot vertical meat suit Jr talks about! Lol. While I’m not on here or online I’m connected to source God 24/7 praying for the best timeline and praying for all those struggling! My wife just had bunion reconstructive surgery on her foot. 8 pins. I’m taking care of her. Working 10 hours. Taking care of farm. I wake up every morning with hives covering my body and allergist saying have no idea what’s happening. Had chest pains heart burn yesterday. But I’m back on this morning fighting the good fight! God bless what you have accomplished Martin! 🙏🏻🫶❤️💯🕊️♾️💓
05:55 AM - Jul 18, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Woken67 in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
20 July, 07:32
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
💖🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
18 July, 11:55
Listen to some you tube videos on the health benefits of black seed oil. Topically on your hives and internally for a myriad of benefits

Law & Physics @physics171
18 July, 08:42
Allergies, Hives, side effects of parasites from information that have learned.
Mist all issues are parasites.

https://anonup.com/thread/...