Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 July, 05:15
VK warned that anons would end up with PTSD, and it seemed a bit overblown at the time. We're still not through all this, and I can feel that I have real heath problems with long term stress and anxiety. I have chronic injuries from repeated exposure to traumatic situations (esp family, kids at risk, and betrayals of trust, psychopathic encounters). I am not fully functioning any more; I lose focus, I freeze up, I can't even look at stuff that is visually distressing and involves phsyical harm. My ears are ringing. I wake up with all kinds of stuff racing around my head. Being around normies exhausts me very quickly. Being around the awake keeps stirring up my worries. Being alone is painful but lets me regulate my activity to my energy. The hard bit is not being up to doing much in terms of writing and photography. I can do bursts when I am in my better state. The costs of dealing with 2019/2020/2021 are all coming due. Non-linear war gives you non-conventional war wounds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Martin - I hear you loud and clear... many have suffered the multiple blows stemming from fighting this war.. I have said it over and over - it would have been much easier to fight a war the old school way... I would have rather suffered wounds from a gunshot than the ongoing torment of the residual blows we are constantly getting hit with. With this war we have to do it alone and the casualties were our family and friends- severed relationships - if they had only known we were/are fighting for them. Our knowledge and wisdom gained from learning truth has been painful enough but in their eyes its a weapon they have used against us one too many times. The other losses that have financially broken us makes it even rougher - soon I will be forced to go back to the 3D slave world if things do not change soon... thats where I have a huge problem.. I DO NOT fit in any SOCIAL circle never mind a 9-5... I am so tapped out and PRAY for All who feel this tremendous burden. Hugs Brother :).
06:58 AM - Jul 18, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
20 July, 07:29
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I wonder if one of the things that has brought us all together is what you said about not fitting into social circles. We clearly think differently. Maybe I should correct that, we actually think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
20 July, 08:08
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Yes I firmly believe we were cast away ( to Re-CAST our roles)- I come from a big family and no one talks to me (its been 4 yrs) - I used to have a lot of friends too - same...Im the crazy cult brainwashed sister??..... anyway thats the easy answer- I believe we needed to fulfill our mission in this war and the White Hats had to remove us from our families - they are in a coma like state and will remain that way until the final scene... or an even wilder thought is they are in on it too?.. That thought crossed my mind - I know myself- I would have been too distracted if my life was the same as it was four years ago - not a huge price to pay for doing God's work.. our families are SAFE and we will be together once its over... each day it seems like things are getting stranger and stranger....