Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 July, 05:15
VK warned that anons would end up with PTSD, and it seemed a bit overblown at the time. We're still not through all this, and I can feel that I have real heath problems with long term stress and anxiety. I have chronic injuries from repeated exposure to traumatic situations (esp family, kids at risk, and betrayals of trust, psychopathic encounters). I am not fully functioning any more; I lose focus, I freeze up, I can't even look at stuff that is visually distressing and involves phsyical harm. My ears are ringing. I wake up with all kinds of stuff racing around my head. Being around normies exhausts me very quickly. Being around the awake keeps stirring up my worries. Being alone is painful but lets me regulate my activity to my energy. The hard bit is not being up to doing much in terms of writing and photography. I can do bursts when I am in my better state. The costs of dealing with 2019/2020/2021 are all coming due. Non-linear war gives you non-conventional war wounds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
20 July, 05:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Dear ONE,

Earth's precession was historically called the precession of the equinoxes, and it is used interchangeably to describe the mechanics of the ASCENSION CYCLE as the evolutionary progression of humanities consciousness expansion on the earth.

As we undergo the bifurcation of time during the Ascension Cycle, it is supportive to understand that the current planetary consciousness shift radically magnifies and speeds up energetic forces that are governed by the Universal Law of Cause and Effect. As we move into the next Harmonic Universe, the Law of Cause and Effect manifests much more quickly, more accurately with the frequency being matched, and with more intensity on the material plane of earth than it ever did before.

In every area of our life, when we generate belief systems, thoughts, behaviors, emotions and actions, this accumulates into energetic content that combines with the vibrationally matched consciousness fields that are in the environment.

see 2-3 co

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
on my page;

During the Bifurcation of Time our inner energetic integrity is being tested. This is the time to take stock of how well we are coping with the madness of the earth, as the collective mind of humanity travels the Dark Night of the Soul. Whether asleep or awake, our self-mastery is measured through how we personally deal with stress and chaos. No person on this earth is exempt from exposure to the massive fields of chaos, confusion and darkness that exist in the collective mind of humanity.

If we are not doing well with adaptability, flexibility and neutrality in our life situation, we must make adjustments to gain strength with this skill set. All people must take responsibility for the quality of their thoughts, behaviors, and actions.

*see part 3 - comment following
05:23 PM - Jul 20, 2023
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
20 July, 05:26
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
In the face of the current challenges we are navigating in this bifurcating world, it is increasingly important now to examine and live by our personal beliefs and value system. This is a time to get to the deeper clarity on what reveals itself to be the guidelines to your truest nature. Each has to choose the kind of person they want to be in this world, whether we to wear the mask others have provided for us, or discover what we really value and how to think and feel for ourselves.

Moving forward, the energetic content that we send out will return back to us with increasing immediacy, and even instantaneously. Whatever the quality of energy that we broadcast out into the Universe, it sets into motion the accumulative frequency of the energetic content that will be directly returned back to us.

This is why it’s crucial to be able to find our inner stillness in meditation, and broadcast as much unconditional love, Forgiveness, peace and gratitude to the Universe, as possible.