Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 July, 05:15
VK warned that anons would end up with PTSD, and it seemed a bit overblown at the time. We're still not through all this, and I can feel that I have real heath problems with long term stress and anxiety. I have chronic injuries from repeated exposure to traumatic situations (esp family, kids at risk, and betrayals of trust, psychopathic encounters). I am not fully functioning any more; I lose focus, I freeze up, I can't even look at stuff that is visually distressing and involves phsyical harm. My ears are ringing. I wake up with all kinds of stuff racing around my head. Being around normies exhausts me very quickly. Being around the awake keeps stirring up my worries. Being alone is painful but lets me regulate my activity to my energy. The hard bit is not being up to doing much in terms of writing and photography. I can do bursts when I am in my better state. The costs of dealing with 2019/2020/2021 are all coming due. Non-linear war gives you non-conventional war wounds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I can relate Martin. I have found myself withdrawing from everyone but anons. My sleep is less than normal and I can't watch anything that involves an animal getting hurt. I started taking advice from people on here. I take Lavendar baths, drink pine needle tea, take CBD oil before bed. Anything natural to heal myself.
I don't wear shoes anymore while gardening.💞
I pray we are in the final act.
05:25 PM - Jul 20, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it