Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
11 March, 12:32
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I would not have survived if I had to be in the city
if not for the forest and the trees
a lot of quite time, introspection and faith,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
22 October, 04:27
This is a Big test for the Awaken ones❗️Hold on 🙏🏼It’s a Journey we must take ❗️I’m doing this journey without drinking any kind of liquor/beer/wine, I haven’t for 7 years, I don’t smoke as well it’s not because I’m addicted to it it’s because I want my mind to be Clear and focus . I go out to Nature to ease my mind and that my friends is my glass of wine It’s called Mother Nature just one glass calms you down without all the side effects 😁👍🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
21 October, 11:41
Very True....Our Minds and Bodies are Worn and Weathered.....

Praying for the Health and Safety of All of You, All Those Fighting this Battle and for All of Humanity 🙏

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
21 October, 09:28
1111 is only 3 weeks away!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 October, 09:01
Sadly, im going to drink myself to death before it’s over

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 October, 04:26
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I almost did. I will keep you in my heart Paul and please reach out if you need us-

Paul Bruton @DrB
26 March, 08:21
🙏💕

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
26 March, 04:58
So sorry for your situation. There is a wealth of information right now regarding ivermectin and fenbendazole in treating cancer. I have even seen people posting the specific protocol. Worth a try?

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
26 March, 01:49
Thank you for bringing us "Relentless". I have missed his spot-on truths.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 March, 12:42
ALSO for not diabetic and also no pregnant, NO info STILL on why that part, but epsom salts are very important.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
26 March, 12:04
possible Satanic attack: convincing of health issues, threats of physical violence, you are worthless, Read; Ephesians 6:

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 March, 10:47
God bless you and everyone!!! Saying a prayer daily for everyone!!! Keep smiling and keep shining!!!💛

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
25 March, 10:37
I find it hard to live a full life while we are so intuned to what is really happening in the world. It stifles us. We can only carry so much at a time. I started seeing a Reiki healer. She's a Christian so that put me at ease. She's amazing. We are all carrying a heavy load of knowledge. We need to take care of our spiritual side. It has helped me tremendously!! Prayers to all my anon friends!! You are all so amazing!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 March, 10:41
In response Holly -Ann to her Publication
God bless and praying for you and everyone daily!!! Keep smiling and keep shining!!!💛

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
25 March, 10:35
AWAKENING takes enormous courage, strength and tenacity, and it is not for the faint of heart, yet the journey is worth every challenging step. As the best part is the immense freedom to be Who You Really Are! You see, bit by bit, as the false small self is shed (ego) during the journey of awakening WITHIN, you inevitably discover the Real YOU, and this means that you inevitably wake-up as your True Self.

You’ll inevitably feel centered and grounded in all areas of life, and because you’ll also attain self-empowerment in the process, you’ll have the confidence to live according to your own personal values. In fact, once you’re fully conscious, your choices and behavior will never again be dictated by internal 'programs' or external social expectations. Once you know yourself as 💫light💫, you will find that inner peace dominates every situation. It’s not that you will never feel fear, anxiety, or anger, but you will no longer get lost in your pain.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 March, 10:38
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
It is a journey

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 October, 09:04
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Wise words!!!

Law & Physics @physics171
25 March, 09:59

Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
25 March, 08:51
Courtney- I fought a hard fight at work serving the beltway community as a Firefighter/ Paramedic and resisting the vaccine. A group of us pushed back and tried to wake up the normies but then I got covid from a vaccinated co-worker. It has wrecked my life! I havent been able to breath normal since Dec 18 2021, 1 year and 3 months of miserable existence. Not a single doctor has any answers- Ive tried everything- Ivermectin, Doxy, all natural detox. “you have long covid” is the only answer I get- pretending every day Im ok so I could return to work or risk losing my entire career. In those same weeks of December I lose my uncle and best friends dad to secondary infections during COVID infection. Life has been hell for 15 months and all the while I pray that there is a plan and eventually the EBS will happen. My poor son has been sick since that time also (persistent cough, cold sweats and no medical diagnosis) we all got covid at the same time during Christmas break. It’s getting tough!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 November, 10:53
In response Night Rider to his Publication
Oil of oregano is excellent for breathing problems. It comes in many forms and all work. Inhale and capsule. Great for every day allergy. The spice is good to add to your cooking or boil to drink or vaporize.

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 November, 11:07
In response Night Rider to his Publication
Research kratom (white blend). Only thing that helps me to breathe. Stay away from nose sprays!

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
25 March, 08:15
Prayers going up for you all, May you all get the rest you need. 🙏🙏🙏♥️

Georgina Valeria @Georgi
25 March, 08:15
I feel pain, physical, emotional; I have been feeling insecure, worthless, sad; I see everything broken around me, like there is no hope. I am exhausted. 2020 was exciting, 2021 disappointing, 2022 hell, 2023 extremely exhausting.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
25 March, 07:49
🙏💕🙏💕🙏

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 March, 07:47
It is the evil forces that are targeting us. This is a constant battle. We must pace ourselves, stay strong.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
25 March, 07:32
🙏❤️. .

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 March, 06:50
🙏🙏❤🇨🇦 To all you Patriots out there Worldwide

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 March, 03:43
I appreciate the concerned sentiment behind this position but maybe- just maybe- less sleep is part of The Great Awakening.

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
25 March, 02:38
Spot on.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
25 March, 02:06
Everyone is kind of hanging in there at this point. It's just mentally exhausting. Awhile back, L00P posted something of how 'reality would split.' Didn't know what he meant at the time, but I now I get it. I feel like Neo walking around the matrix.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 02:16
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Yep... definitely feeling it today.

I think some violent house cleaning will be happening today.

Taking it out on the dirt.😁

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
25 March, 02:24
In response Johnny Five to his Publication

arba happihr @arba
25 March, 01:52
Aloha
I believe the soul will be patient with God.
I am more than sure my soul has shaken its head in wonder
of why I did some foolish things in my life.
Lessons learned 😂😂
We made it this far, and are still waiting patiently
Looking forward to a EBS
Do you think there will be one?👋💞

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 March, 01:54
In response arba happihr to her Publication
❤️Hi friend❤️
i think the truth will be broadcasted to the world, yes

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
26 March, 11:19
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey, I have posted about how too many people are suffering, dying, and the white hats are taking too long - you made fun of me and gave me a hard time :(

I think everyone will reache this point, where we realize we've been lied to - I don't think things are 'over' like we're being told, or that the white hats are in charge, or that what top players on AU and other platforms tell us is true. I think most of what we're told is distractions. To what reason I don't know - to prevent us from rising up and fighting back, so we play along and are captured in the end because what we've been told is all lies? Whether they want us to keep quiet while they try to run things - but we never see real progress. The little bits we do see could just happen on their own, without any white hat involvement - but 'they' lay claim to it and boost it up and keep people distracted constantly. They guilt us too.

I don't know. But I think you've reached a point like me that it isn't making sense now...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 April, 01:03
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
If this was purely concerning only the world we can see… you’d be right. Gluttons for punishment with no higher purpose.

But as we know the main battle is spiritual and the furnace we are in is a refining fire.

It wouldn’t be working if it wasn’t making us sweat, figuratively speaking.

I have no idea how I’ll function when this is over. May have to get all my AU frens to come up with some way to turn off my F/ F response. Think I’m stuck in vigilance mode.

anna justice @Truth_
25 March, 01:18
Family is everything.

https://terrischiavo.org/s...

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 March, 01:24
In response anna justice to her Publication
I know this story well. Our church, Gateway Christian Center, had a vigil at the nursing home to get Terri out. But her husband, who tried to murder her by choking her, wanted her dead. He tried to poison her several times at the nursing home. She is with the LORD & he & his wife (whom he was having an affair with) will answer to God Himself. God Said He Hates unjust scales.

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
25 March, 01:42
In response anna justice to her Publication
the parents did not want the feeding tubes taken away the judge ruled against the parents and sided with the husband it was heartbreaking everyday they starved and dehydrated.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
25 March, 01:12
When Q said, "now comes the pain", it appears that the pain borne by the anon is equal to the pain felt by the Cabal, if not greater in many cases.

Many of us are emotional wrecks, and I think tiny accounts like myself who just redistribute on our personal Facebooks are shouldering one hell of a burden.

I'm in my late 30s. I've been living in my mother's spare room for 3 years because I lost my job at the beginning of this.

I don't even have social security.

I would like to settle down and have a family but I'm an alien and I can't bare to spend time with normies.

It's agonising

Agonising.

The new world will be worth it but there are more days that I'm not sure if I have the will to even make it because it's been so long and no end is really in sight.

It appears as if it's going to drag out in this excruciatingly slow fashion all the way until the end.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 March, 02:54
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
PRAYERS GOD WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS IN A JOB AND A FAMILY OF YOUR OWN NEVER EVER GIVE UP GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART STICK CLOSE TO GOD AND HIS WORD AND STAY STRONG BRAVE AND PEACEFUL IN JESUS NAME AMEN WE ARE ALL IN OUR OWN BATTLES BUT WE DO HAVE ONE ANOTHER HERE LOVE AND ENCOURAGEMENT FROM TEXAS

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
25 March, 05:24
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
I will pray for you. You have been hit harder than others, but you remained when a lesser man would fold. You make me proud to be part of the same group.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
25 March, 12:41
I am withdrawing from the normies more and more.