Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
Courtney- I fought a hard fight at work serving the beltway community as a Firefighter/ Paramedic and resisting the vaccine. A group of us pushed back and tried to wake up the normies but then I got covid from a vaccinated co-worker. It has wrecked my life! I havent been able to breath normal since Dec 18 2021, 1 year and 3 months of miserable existence. Not a single doctor has any answers- Ive tried everything- Ivermectin, Doxy, all natural detox. “you have long covid” is the only answer I get- pretending every day Im ok so I could return to work or risk losing my entire career. In those same weeks of December I lose my uncle and best friends dad to secondary infections during COVID infection. Life has been hell for 15 months and all the while I pray that there is a plan and eventually the EBS will happen. My poor son has been sick since that time also (persistent cough, cold sweats and no medical diagnosis) we all got covid at the same time during Christmas break. It’s getting tough!
08:51 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Freedom_Liberator in this post can reply
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 November, 11:07
In response Night Rider to his Publication
Research kratom (white blend). Only thing that helps me to breathe. Stay away from nose sprays!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 November, 10:53
Oil of oregano is excellent for breathing problems. It comes in many forms and all work. Inhale and capsule. Great for every day allergy. The spice is good to add to your cooking or boil to drink or vaporize.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
21 October, 09:50
Is it possible you are suffering from radiation or EMF exposure? I dealt with this early on and it was exhausting because I am very sensitive to it. I did not have a cough, but I had a lot of swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, brain fog, lethargy and sometimes headaches and heart palpitations. There was heavy sky work where I am for almost two years, but it seems to be minimal now. It helped to minimize my exposure where I could (e.g., turn off wireless at night, remove meter, etc.) and basically stay out of heavy traffic areas.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 November, 10:49
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Have you tried iodine supplements?

PAPA CADDI @RickN
26 March, 04:04
The Miracle Healing of Oil of Oregano (The Best Home Remedies) - Dr. Alan Mandell D.C. - YouTube

You will be amazed how Oil of Oregano heals so many health conditions.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 November, 10:44
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
The best home remedies _ I agree! 💞 I carry these in my purse….. so I have them on hand at all times and I know where they are!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 March, 10:19
🙏🏻

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
25 March, 10:11
Have you tried the Morgellon's protocol with Borax?

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
21 October, 09:55
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
I found the baths helpful but I would not use alfalfa or hay or gerbil food or whatever substitute they recommend for the hay because i my experience those things were contaminated. When I just left them out the bath (borax, epsom salt, baking soda) still helped. I always add 1/2 C borax to my laundry and that seems to help as well, even if just psychological:)

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 March, 10:11
sorry to hear this bad news :(
praying you and your family heal fully.
what kind of symptoms do you have for long covid?
mucus or painful breathing?

thank you for your dedication and service in the emergency sector.
hopefully we can get you answers to get healthy asap.
sending you love❤️🙏

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 November, 11:09
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
You have been away too long, sista. Welcome back. 💞