Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
25 March, 01:12
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
When Q said, "now comes the pain", it appears that the pain borne by the anon is equal to the pain felt by the Cabal, if not greater in many cases.

Many of us are emotional wrecks, and I think tiny accounts like myself who just redistribute on our personal Facebooks are shouldering one hell of a burden.

I'm in my late 30s. I've been living in my mother's spare room for 3 years because I lost my job at the beginning of this.

I don't even have social security.

I would like to settle down and have a family but I'm an alien and I can't bare to spend time with normies.

It's agonising

Agonising.

The new world will be worth it but there are more days that I'm not sure if I have the will to even make it because it's been so long and no end is really in sight.

It appears as if it's going to drag out in this excruciatingly slow fashion all the way until the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
I will pray for you. You have been hit harder than others, but you remained when a lesser man would fold. You make me proud to be part of the same group.
05:24 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianeCva in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
25 March, 05:27
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
Thank you. We fight, that's what we do. I'm proud to be a part of this movement and most of the time, happy to serve.