Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
When Q said, "now comes the pain", it appears that the pain borne by the anon is equal to the pain felt by the Cabal, if not greater in many cases.

Many of us are emotional wrecks, and I think tiny accounts like myself who just redistribute on our personal Facebooks are shouldering one hell of a burden.

I'm in my late 30s. I've been living in my mother's spare room for 3 years because I lost my job at the beginning of this.

I don't even have social security.

I would like to settle down and have a family but I'm an alien and I can't bare to spend time with normies.

It's agonising

Agonising.

The new world will be worth it but there are more days that I'm not sure if I have the will to even make it because it's been so long and no end is really in sight.

It appears as if it's going to drag out in this excruciatingly slow fashion all the way until the end.
01:12 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
25 March, 05:24
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
I will pray for you. You have been hit harder than others, but you remained when a lesser man would fold. You make me proud to be part of the same group.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 05:27
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
Thank you. We fight, that's what we do. I'm proud to be a part of this movement and most of the time, happy to serve.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 March, 02:54
PRAYERS GOD WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS IN A JOB AND A FAMILY OF YOUR OWN NEVER EVER GIVE UP GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART STICK CLOSE TO GOD AND HIS WORD AND STAY STRONG BRAVE AND PEACEFUL IN JESUS NAME AMEN WE ARE ALL IN OUR OWN BATTLES BUT WE DO HAVE ONE ANOTHER HERE LOVE AND ENCOURAGEMENT FROM TEXAS

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 01:56
I think we are being frequency attacked today.

I felt very angry and at the same time 'I'm living in a mad house' despondent today.

A post on factcheckbook about Cuban illegals coming in on a hang glider had lots of likes and laughs, so, I waded in there and flamed them...

Why should they get to go ahead of those coming in legally?

WHO do you think provides the funds to look after then, while they await processing?

If they are just released, do you think they will pay taxes and contribute?

They stopped laughing.

Today is not a good day for positive emotions, I think.

But, that's ok, we are all allowed bad days, and we are allowed to say so.

Sometimes it seems like a wave passing over the Earth, a wave of negative energy. Sometimes it is followed by a positive one.

Lets both hope that is the case.

25 March, 02:05
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It's a lot of ups and downs fren.

Every time I'm on the up I think, wooopie, that's the last of the lows, and then I find myself back in the rut again because it's not as obvious as I thought it was and people I talk to are still in a deeply programmed state.

What can we do but shoulder the burden.

I just hope that there is a way for the sheep that made this such a burden on us to have it expressed to them, how much of a burden it actually was.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 March, 01:30
stay strong Warrior.
i am praying better days are to come...
sending you love and strength to continue.

i am 29 and i have no real life friends left if that makes you feel like you are not so alone. i do know how you feel. i am labeled a conspiracy theorist by 80% of my bloodline family. i have my mom dad brother and bf - whom i met before i left the matrix.

i am confident you will have a loving family some day when the time is best and your own home in the best location for you - it will be pure bliss and worth the painful wait. thank you for staying so strong and committing to fighting evil even when its difficult and lonely.

i pray you have a great day and feel some peace today.
you deserve to rest your soul❤️

25 March, 02:09
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank you. I'm glad you have some people.

I know we're all in the same boat and that's what's special about anonup. We can share here and it's like, yeah, me too.

And I feel guilty when I think of the children that this is really about because it's not about me.

We are the lucky ones. :)

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 March, 01:20
Hang in there Patriot! Thank you for staying the course. God Speed

25 March, 01:22
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Thanks, you too. I guess there is some honour in that.