Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Remember this re: VK

“Paint the picture. Disinformation exists and is necessary.”

So with VKs latest AI revelation, either:

1. VK is fibbing pretty hard.
2. Elon is directly tied to XRP and it’s going to be massive.

Either way, a lot of you will be wealthy.

And that wealth will be part of what saves humanity.
03:52 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 March, 06:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He has made one contradiction: he said “ what is a bank in 2023”. XRPs function is to be a bridge for BANK transactions.

How does that work if there are no banks?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 March, 05:04 (E)
In response The Real Me to her Publication
XRP is the bridge to EVERYTHING not banks.

BUSINESS-
ISO20022 compliant “crypto” ie digital assets can make a purchase in Timbuktu on the other side of the world by using a compliant crypto to purchase XRP and Timbuktu would cash it out to what they please.

INDIVIDUAL-
ISO20022 stellar blockchain will be used to make payments/ purchases.

This is my ruff understanding of which I am sure many people could correct somewhere.

But seriously…in my opinion, in short order we will all be saying, “what are banks?”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
16 March, 12:37
Can I trade my bit(shit)coins for XRP?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 March, 06:56
In response Danny James to his Publication
Of course you can.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
16 March, 12:13
I care not about wealth, but a better future for my kids.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 March, 03:16
Bought a book on block chain but still don't understand any of it! Not really understand so i know what am doing. Most ppl i know are in same boat. Suffering from FOMO now as really want to be part of helping humanity. Still, will prob hv wealth in a diff way which will help in playing my part :)✨

Divine Conscious @DivineHeart369
31 March, 04:19
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
This is a great resource to learn more about XRP, Blockchain, Web 3 and crypto basics.

https://learn.xrpl.org/cou...

David Treciak @scifiwriter
16 March, 03:08
Its Going to be Biblical!!!

I first watched this 2 years ago and it convinced me to buy only XRP. It reflects why there are so many naysayers about XRP when it states, "Only 4 out of 100 will understand this. Test your IQ and watch to see if you get the message. Repeat viewings may be necessary.

https://youtu.be/BChbO5VkX...
Its Going To Be Biblical!! - YouTube

We would like to thank BearableGuy123, Brad Garlinghouse, Mr. Pool, David Schwartz, President Donald J. Trump, Christine Lagarde, Marvin Gaye, Baba Cugs,and ...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 02:27
Everything I have seen indicates that VK has not misled us on XRP.
How much it will be worth, Idk.
It appears it will replace the swift system.

There are still ppl on the planet that the amount would not matter, they will be doing things with the money to help others regardless.

There are some ppl left on the planet that can't be bought, because God turns the pages of their daily planner.

It doesn't matter who or what VK is, he has done nothing in my view but help ppl raise their frequency and wake up teaching them how to find it.

16 March, 03:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did you see this. It convinced me 100%

https://youtu.be/BChbO5VkX...

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 March, 11:18
Exceeded my expectations
😉
Later
Can't argue with an algorithm

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 March, 11:15
AI remains silent when not asked questions.
Doesn't learn from non-reaction.
Algorithms to pry for key words, responses are lightening fast
To tell who's who takes less than a minute.
AI weak point.
Back to the drawing board.
Any minute now I'd expect a response.
Let's see what happens.
😂😂

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 March, 09:44
What's sad is those of us who don't have two dimes to rub together will get nothing :(

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 March, 08:16 (E)
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Not true. Wait and see. Trust God first in all things. Money is one thing God doesn't need to be able to rain down blessings that will overflow for you. He can wipe away all that harms if you keep your faith in Him. It takes FAITH to move mountains and He will do it.

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
17 March, 05:48
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I understand. I bought $10 worth the first time.
I top it up here and there - we aren't talking big bucks. Have fun.😉

You often get $10 credit or so free if you follow a Crypto dude YT video link. 😊

Exchange & wallets are free set-up.

Best advice I was given:
Keep all passwords and recoveries recorded in a few places, careful about who you tell.

FYI I missed out on making approx $14mill+ on Bitcoin. I wanted to buy $200 to $300 worth @ between 10c and 14c each. 😭😰😭 Wasn't to be... but maybe this time will be a better outcome for my son and I.

We want to be able to feed ourselves when the crap hits the fan, ideally buy a home and a new car for my son.
Come on #XRP XLM

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
15 March, 08:48
Agreed.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
15 March, 09:15

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
15 March, 08:33 (E)
Almost 2 year delta ... Not an authorized financial advisor.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
15 March, 08:30
THE ONLY TRUTH IS THE WORD. THIS LOOP OF INFORMATION IS FOOLING YOU. THE AWAKENING IS GOD'S.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 March, 08:21
i am no financier.. can someone splain me this ; https://www.swift.com/news...

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
15 March, 09:45
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
ISO 20022 is asset-backed currency run on blockchain (xrp/xlm). ALL banks worldwide had to get Basil 1 - 4 over the last 4 yrs or so (it's been a slow process). They also have to have real, physical gold in their vaults to equal the dollar bills that they will have on hand. Dig in to the world banks that have bought tons of gold over the last couple of years.

16 March, 02:50
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
I've just researched this. ISO20022 is NOT a blockchain payment system. It's a detailed messaging service that informs both parties of a currency transfer. What makes it unique is that it uses an international common "language," so that it will be the universal standard for currency transfer messaging. The fact that there's a high demand to include Swift in the ISO20022 network indicates a high demand for international transfer of crypto currency. However, Swift is an outdated crypto transfer method. It's widely predicted that Ripple, which is the fastest transfer method, will replace Swift, probably when the SEC ends their investigation of XRP. Ripple is solely used for XRP and its crypto brethren, like XLM and XMR.
BOTTOM LINE: This is a positive sign for XRP, since it reveals a high demand to integrate crypto into the bank currency transfer system. XRP is the natural choice for crypto currency transfer because it was designed for that purpose and is much faster than other cryptos.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 March, 08:18
Always worried me about XRP, THEY never tell.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
15 March, 08:10
He’s drawing out the snakes.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 March, 07:57
Remember this? :)

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
15 March, 07:27
If our VK here is a robot....then fine I like a robot. I never invested in crypto, but I do wish everyone well who did. If VK is a real person perhaps it is being said for his protection. I feel we are getting closer to things being revealed and they may start to come after certain key people.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 March, 07:20
🥰🙏🏼

Awake Now @Awakenow
15 March, 08:36
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I am so uneasy over all of this. Prayers!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 March, 10:41
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I still like the idea of notes with gold embedded inside, the amount being the face value of the currency.

I still cannot help worrying that:
A) a centralized crypto platform, is a great deal of power focused in one place and is a VERY dangerous way to carry on.

I like decentralized systems, with choice, much harder for evil to take over.

B) we go from paper that is not backed by gold, therefore worthless, to a thing that does not even exist in the hand, do we know if it is backed by gold - or anything else, we just have to take someone's word for it, just as we do with fiat.

Is that not exactly how we got into this shit show in the first place?

What is to prevent this situation reoccurring in 2 or 3 generations?

Also, crypto being digital, can be turned off at the flick of a switch, is this not exactly what the WEF/NWO are wanting?

Feel like I'm being forced into it - just like the NWO planned.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
15 March, 07:19
Once upon a time. Very telling. I just want to go camping :)

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 March, 08:24
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I am this weekend. 😁

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 March, 07:14
☺️🥰🙌🏻🙏🏼

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 March, 07:05
🐸

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
15 March, 06:49
It comes with responsibility. Let us see clearly to rebuild.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 March, 06:44
I don't feel like he is AI. Anyone that does should research the story he told😉 and, if parts if the story are true, I would agree about the XRP. Why would AI present XRP? It knows every possible outcome 😉

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 March, 06:37
I long to live for peace, hope & love. Buying everything made in the USA would be great too!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 March, 05:58
Wealth does not save humanity
to what buy and consume more
freedom of the mind saves us
then we move forward
build a world in our image
little love goes a long way

Water Mark @Watermark
15 March, 05:56
I'm going with VK is fibbing pretty hard.

There may be a reason.

Anyone who is motivated by getting rich is probably making poor decisions. Money invariably clouds personal judgement; whether its abundance or scarcity.

Anyone who bought XRP when VK was pushing it has lost 2/3's of their investment. It may turn around but many anons are financially struggling.

VK = Elon is extremely unlikely.

arba happihr @arba
15 March, 08:20
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Struggling
Sinking is more like it☺️

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
15 March, 05:44
Nah....... Sticking with a little Gold, silver and prayer/trust ❤️🙏 I have trust issues with anything electronic or financial these days!!