Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 03:52
Remember this re: VK

β€œPaint the picture. Disinformation exists and is necessary.”

So with VKs latest AI revelation, either:

1. VK is fibbing pretty hard.
2. Elon is directly tied to XRP and it’s going to be massive.

Either way, a lot of you will be wealthy.

And that wealth will be part of what saves humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
What's sad is those of us who don't have two dimes to rub together will get nothing :(
09:44 PM - Mar 15, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
17 March, 05:48
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I understand. I bought $10 worth the first time.
I top it up here and there - we aren't talking big bucks. Have fun.πŸ˜‰

You often get $10 credit or so free if you follow a Crypto dude YT video link. 😊

Exchange & wallets are free set-up.

Best advice I was given:
Keep all passwords and recoveries recorded in a few places, careful about who you tell.

FYI I missed out on making approx $14mill+ on Bitcoin. I wanted to buy $200 to $300 worth @ between 10c and 14c each. 😭😰😭 Wasn't to be... but maybe this time will be a better outcome for my son and I.

We want to be able to feed ourselves when the crap hits the fan, ideally buy a home and a new car for my son.
Come on #XRP XLM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
17 March, 03:11
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
Thank you. I am hoping next month I might have a tiny bit ($20) left to try and buy.

We homestead so I know we'll never starve - but I would like to buy better land and have it paid off so my disabled autistic adult kids can live there for life...I worry about them. I have nothing to leave them to make life easier :(

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 March, 08:16 (E)
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Not true. Wait and see. Trust God first in all things. Money is one thing God doesn't need to be able to rain down blessings that will overflow for you. He can wipe away all that harms if you keep your faith in Him. It takes FAITH to move mountains and He will do it.