Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 03:52
Remember this re: VK

β€œPaint the picture. Disinformation exists and is necessary.”

So with VKs latest AI revelation, either:

1. VK is fibbing pretty hard.
2. Elon is directly tied to XRP and it’s going to be massive.

Either way, a lot of you will be wealthy.

And that wealth will be part of what saves humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 March, 09:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What's sad is those of us who don't have two dimes to rub together will get nothing :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
I understand. I bought $10 worth the first time.
I top it up here and there - we aren't talking big bucks. Have fun.πŸ˜‰

You often get $10 credit or so free if you follow a Crypto dude YT video link. 😊

Exchange & wallets are free set-up.

Best advice I was given:
Keep all passwords and recoveries recorded in a few places, careful about who you tell.

FYI I missed out on making approx $14mill+ on Bitcoin. I wanted to buy $200 to $300 worth @ between 10c and 14c each. 😭😰😭 Wasn't to be... but maybe this time will be a better outcome for my son and I.

We want to be able to feed ourselves when the crap hits the fan, ideally buy a home and a new car for my son.
Come on #XRP XLM
05:48 AM - Mar 17, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kelpiegirl in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
17 March, 03:11
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
Thank you. I am hoping next month I might have a tiny bit ($20) left to try and buy.

We homestead so I know we'll never starve - but I would like to buy better land and have it paid off so my disabled autistic adult kids can live there for life...I worry about them. I have nothing to leave them to make life easier :(

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
17 March, 05:58
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Good for you. πŸ‘ I'd like to be able to help people with housing issues, using tiny homes. My son and I experienced this 3 years ago.

If you have the time, set up the accounts now so you are ready to pounce :-). Buying takes only seconds/minutes.

Did you see the recent glitch on price value?

https://www.youtube.com/sh...

Interesting - so who knows the true value.?
$20 investment might be very good for you and your family. 😍😍