Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 03:52
Remember this re: VK

“Paint the picture. Disinformation exists and is necessary.”

So with VKs latest AI revelation, either:

1. VK is fibbing pretty hard.
2. Elon is directly tied to XRP and it’s going to be massive.

Either way, a lot of you will be wealthy.

And that wealth will be part of what saves humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 March, 08:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i am no financier.. can someone splain me this ; https://www.swift.com/news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
I've just researched this. ISO20022 is NOT a blockchain payment system. It's a detailed messaging service that informs both parties of a currency transfer. What makes it unique is that it uses an international common "language," so that it will be the universal standard for currency transfer messaging. The fact that there's a high demand to include Swift in the ISO20022 network indicates a high demand for international transfer of crypto currency. However, Swift is an outdated crypto transfer method. It's widely predicted that Ripple, which is the fastest transfer method, will replace Swift, probably when the SEC ends their investigation of XRP. Ripple is solely used for XRP and its crypto brethren, like XLM and XMR.
BOTTOM LINE: This is a positive sign for XRP, since it reveals a high demand to integrate crypto into the bank currency transfer system. XRP is the natural choice for crypto currency transfer because it was designed for that purpose and is much faster than other cryptos.
02:50 AM - Mar 16, 2023
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
16 March, 09:29
In response David Treciak to his Publication
thank you for explaining this. i can understand this better now.